Chapter 18

Three Weeks Later

Running to  the bathroom for the third time today I go and empty my stomach contents. I have been sick for the past three weeks since our honeymoon so I'm going to my  doctor today to find what's wrong. Since I'm scared and worried I call Alecia to see if she will go with me "Hey Alecia I was wondering if you will go to the doctor with me today" "Yea I'll pick you up in 5 bye". I get ready I throw on a romper cause I'm still feeling sick.

Alecia arrived so hoping in the car she starts joking "Your pregnant" she yells "I'm joking" she adds until she see my face

Alecia arrived so hoping in the car she starts joking "Your pregnant" she yells "I'm joking" she adds until she see my face. I have been throwing up ever since my first time and that includes morning sickness I think which brings panic, I look over to her with a worried look and we both panic scream.

The car ride was weird because we both didn't know exactly what was happening until we arrived at the doctors. "Mrs. Gray" the nurse calls which makes me smile at the name and follow her. After she ran the tests she order she came back with my results "Well Avery your pregnant" she says making me tear up "I want you to keep coming back for appointments but right now your 3 weeks" she continues.

"What am I going to do, Lane will leave me" I cry into Alecia arms, "Hey no he wont he loves you and he will love this baby" I was going to say something else but her phone rings. "I'm sorry my mom needs me at the house fast it's emergency" "I'll call Lane" I pout dreading it.

Lane pulls onto the curb finding me sitting outside the doctor's office "Hey why are you sitting here" he asks me looking confused. He kept looking up at the doctor building looking like he was figuring it out. "I'm sorry but" "No you can't be No" he interrupts me. "How" "Well we used a condom but evendutally it broke" I look down "Come on get in the car" he pulls me up. "No I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me" I stop and he turns back around "Okay I'm trying to get a scholarship to play basketball but now I'm going to have to quit to take care of you and the baby but I love you and that baby always ok" "No your not quitting" "But" "No your not stop we will figure it out this baby is going to fine and we will be a family". We lay into each other and confide like husband and wife "I cant wait for you to be a mom" he says so I kiss his cheek and hop in the truck.