Wedding Dress Shopping

1 Month Later

Today my bridesmaids and me are going bridesmaids and my wedding dress shopping. My bridesmaids are Alecia who is my maid of honor, Devin which is my cousin and finally Bryn who is Lanes sister, when I first met her I was nervous she would make the same decision as her parents but she totally supported us making us way closer than I ever thought. 

"I still can't believe your getting married my baby" my mom says holding back emotions, I went to embrace her but before I could in walked someone I didn't want to ever see again especially today. 

"You need to leave" I pause "NOW" I yell at my sperm donor as he walks up to me. "I just want to walk my girl down the isle" he says smiling but I know its not genuine, "No is my answer" he looks hurt until he starts stomping to my mother. "Talk some sense into our daughter before I have to" he threatens and walks slowly and creppily out the door. "Look at me this is our day he not going to ruin it, so get in there and pick out your dress for my wedding" I demand while they looked shocked from the events.

"Oh baby" "OMG Avery" my mom and everyone says while sobbing. Coming out in my dress I turned around looking in the mirror, turning around I started crying because I realized I'm marrying the man or boy of my dream. Everyone got up "This is the one"? my mom asked "yeah" "Mom why am I crying over a dress" I laugh along "Because this is the dress your going to walk down the isle and say I do to him" she explains sweetly making me jump up and hug everyone.

After they picked their dresses which I wanted them to chose because when I was a little girl that's what I wanted is to let my friends and family be apart of my special today but I didn't know it would come this early, I went home to my one and only.