Chapter 12

2 Months Later

We wanted a small wedding but of course all our are family and friends to be there, but when Lane proposed to me his parents told him they don't support our decision and basically abandoned him. 

Avery POV

"Lane are you sure I don't want you to lose your family because of me" I tell him but he assured me that wasn't the case "Baby I will always love them but if they cant accept that I love you and I want to wife you up then that's their fault" I laughed at the wife you up comment digging my head in his chest. Now on the sidewalk holding hands he turns me toward a building, looking at him confused "Well I figured since we are getting married we should have our own place" but I've never thought about that because what about my family but I knew I wanted to move in with him plus i'll still see them. Leading me into the building he explains the interior and neighborhood making me feel more sure of this decision. 

Lane POV

I wanted to my family to accept my proposal to Avery but that's not how it went unforuantely but cheering me up was I was going to marry her and I had a something that would start our life together fell more real. 

Walking into the apartment building after telling her about this place and the reason we were her I lead her to the apartment. Gently putting my hands on her hips we walked into the building making her jaw dropped "I'm hoping that's because you like it" but her jaw still down.

Avery POV

I knew right when I walked into the stunning apartment that I wanted nothing more than to wake up next to him every morning or even nights. The beauty of it made me shocked that my jaw droped making Lane question why. "Of course its beautiful" I say flopping down on the couch, he sits next to me. I bring my head to his shoulder, "what are you thinking about princess" "Our future" Looking up at him we both smile and continue smiling while kissing on our couch.