Chapter 5

Now at the front door he hands me yellow rose "Thank you there beautiful, now are you going to tell where we are going this time or is it another surprise". He just smirks meaning its a surprise. We stopped and this time I didn't have to close my eyes. There was a wooden floor on the grass and a live band, grabbing my hand he twirls me around making me smile. Resting my head on his shoulder we danced he lifted his head and kissed mine. Tucking my hair behind my ear nervously "What are you doing to me, why do you make me so nervous" I ramble " I don't know but you make me feel the same way and I know we don't have a lot in common but Avery Michaels WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND"?

"Of course I will and I'm sorry for letting rumors make me not trust you but I promise from now on I will not waste time" I say sorry " Lets not waste time saying sorry lets make up time" he said smirking and he strokes my cheek sending kisses down it until he reaches my lips. 

Taking a break from kissing we really get to know each other and I cofide in him about my dad. "He left when mom told him she was pregnant again, he told her it was because he couldn't handle another kid so he was gone the next morning" I said through tears.  He pulls me onto his lap " I'm sorry baby I wont let anyone evry hurt you again I promise" he kisses my head and I lay my head on his chest. We lay there until it was time for my curfew my mom wanted to spend time with us since she was actually home. 

Kissing me a million times because I was finally his and he was mine until we said goodnight. Going inside I see my mom sitting on the couch but there was something different. Sitting down "Mom what's going on" " Your dad and I " and the worst thing in my life happened in walked my sperm donor." Mom really did you forget how he left you left us" I yell "I know but he's changed Avery" "No nobody like him can change" "Don't speak to your mom like that" he said my eyes widening "I will do as a please and you cant do anything you gave up that right when you decided to be a coward" he looked defeated. In walked Lucas and my mother held her finger up to sush and I did. But I grab him and told mom "We will be back and when I get here he better be gone or you lose me mom so please mom" I pleaded and Lucas and I left.