Chapter 4

Every since Saturday night with Lane I kept wondering what we were, are we a couple. I wanted to be with him and get to know him but did he. Since our date I have been in a whole different mood so I decided to change my style. (Outfit Below)

 (Outfit Below)

I had to get up early today cause my car broke down and I had to call a tow truck so i could take it to the shop. Thinking i was going to ride the bus i hurried down, until "Hey Princess you ready" I heard. He walks up to my front porch and kisses me on the cheek. " I thought since your car broke down I could drive you" but i back away " But are you sure you want everyone seeing us" i ask while looking at the ground. He slides his fingers under my chin and lifts my head to meet my eyes. "I'm the most luckest guy,you're so beautiful so lets go show them" "I'm not your girlfriend unntil you make it offical" i say while walking to his truck.

Driving to school he holds my hand while we listen to the radio in silence. Parking he lets go of my hand I feel the urge of wanting it again. Opening the door I get satisifed again when he intertwines our hands. At the moment every eye snaps toward and even Lane gets some winks which makes me uncomfortable, he must have noticed because he wraps his arms around my waist. Before leaving for class we hug and he rest his head between the crrok of my neck and plants small kisses. Having to push him away to get to class " I'll see you later" waving goodbye I head to class.

It was now lunch and Alecia was begging me to tell her the details and of course since shes me bestfriend i do. " Well he took my a beautiful basketball court and he challenge me and i won but then he had another surprise" teases her "What was it tell me tell me" "It was a outdoor movie  theater" I heard a voice.Being pullled form my seat I'm sitting in Lanes lap making me nervous and shy. "I missed you" he says in my ear sweetly making me have goosebumps. "I did you also very much" and i feel his smile across my neck. "Get off of my boyfriend" Maraina says pushing me off of Lane onto the ground. He rushes over to me helping me up "I'm not your boyfriend and i never will be" she smiles " Why would you want her her dad didnt even want her or her patheic brother" She was laughing but not for long because "I'm warning I hear my brother name in your mouth again you wont have to worry about fixing your face" "Oh you mean your abadoned brother" i warned her. Bringing my fist up I punch her making her fall to the ground. Bringing my fist up again Lane wraps his arms around my stomach pulling me away. "Let me go" i scream but he wouldnt. The princpal calls me to the office but Lane wouldnt let me go alone so he went with me thankfully.

I only got three days of detetion but it was so worth it. The princpal knew about the comments that Mariana made and expelled her. Lane had to leave in the middle for pratice and said he would be picking me up for a surprise at 6:00.