Wedding

Lane POV

Standing at the alter alongside my groom men I was felling nervous but ready to profess my love to her in my vows. Righting my vows were hard but it was because of I have so much love for her and can't wait to start my life with her. 

The music starts playing which was just a beautiful classical music and in walked her bridesmaids, while they were walking by my nerves were high but I knew after I see her everything will fade. My sister was the last to walk down, then the music stopped and played another instrument musical song. Right then I saw the girl I was going to spend my life with in the most beautiful dress.

Avery POV

Waking up this morning I had many fears like what if he changed his mind or what if I was good enough but walking beside my mother down the isle all of those worries faded when I saw the man for me at the alter. He looked handsome like always but even more handsome today, he walks down the two steps to take me away. After kissing my mother while reassuring her he will take care of me, we stand hand and hand starting our vows.

Lane POV

I go first reading off my vows to her finally....

I love you because your are strong, adventurous and loving. I love you because you treat my family like yours and so gently. I know most people say since were in high school we should wait but from the first moment I saw you playing with your brother I knew I couldn't live without calli..ing you my wi..fe he said trying not to let out tears. So I take you to be my bestfriend, one true love and finally my forever. I love you.

After I finish I couldn't wait to hug her so I just pulled her into a tight and warm hug.

Avery POV

While he was hugging me I couldnt help but to think I was going to be the luckiest wife in the world.

I start reading my vows to him already tearing up....

My promise is simple to you I promise to always be there for you. Ever since you first started asking me out I always said no because I never listened to my own heart but now that I have finally found you you taught me that its alright to trust myself. And even though people say we won't make it we will prove them wrong so I take you to be my bestfriend, soulmate, and my eternal love. So Lane Gray I love you forever and always.

Finishing with tears the preacher speaks up "I now pronounce you husband and wife" but he stops and smiles at Lane "Go on kiss your bride boy" everyone laughed while Lane caressed my cheek softly and kissing me, but this time it feels different but good "My QUEEN" he says pulling away.