Chapter 6

Lucas and I were now walking on the sidewalk, "Where are we going sis" he asked and I thought where are we going. Picking up the phone I called Alecia but she didn't answer so I  called Lane. "Hey can you come pick me and Lucas up" I said sobbing and somehow he knew I would talk to him when I was ready. Pulling up to the curb he gets out and hugs Lucas and put him in his truck, then walking over to me with open arms going into them I sob into his chest. He carried me to his truck seat and buckled both of us.

In his room him and I while his mom watched Lucas I told Lane about what happened. "He left us and her and she still forgives him let alone sleeps with him" "Also he thought he had the right to talk to me about respecting my mother so I told him off and took Lucas and warned mom if he wasn't gone she would lose me" I still say crying. I was in his desk chaired because I didn't want to be a bigger burden but he didn't think that cause he told me come sit next to him on the bed. "Come here princess" walking over to him I sit slowly on the end of the bed beside him. He took my hand kissing it making me feel a little better. "Thank you for coming to get us I sorry for being a burden i'll walk home" I say getting up but he drags me back to the bed and we lay there. "Baby you are not a burden and there's no reason to say thank you I would do anything for you and that little guy. I couldn't keep our lips apart anymore so I didn't until Lucas knocked on the door ready to go home. "Come on buddy I'll drive you guys home" "You don't have to we will walk" but not taking a no for a answer he pulls us to car.

Sitting in my drive way I don't know if he is here because I know he doesn't have a car so mom must have picked him up. Lane insisted he go in the house with me incase and I'm very lucky. Twisting the doorknob the door open and I see my mom and sperm donor fighting "She is my daughter too" he yells but mom comes back hard "No just like she said you gave up that right when you left us and now she thinks we are together but the truth is I can't even stand you so the answer is no you will not talk to MY son" and I suddenly hear a thud. Running into the kitchen I see my mom lying on the floor her head bleeding and unconious. "Go to my mom Lane he's mine" I demand but he doesn't he pulls me away and calls the cops. " Let me go now'' but he still didn't listen so I gave up while he held my sperm donor down until the police got here.

Because of the severeity of my moms bleeding and head injury she had to have ambulance. My stupid father got what he deserved and went to jail. I was still mad at Lane for not letting me go and he was sitting next to me in the hospital. "You should have let me go it was my choice" I say and he turns to me with a unreadable look. "I'm not sorry I have wanted you so bad that I didn't want you to get hurt or go to jail so I had to baby" I looked sorry and shocked "I know I have to and thank you so much for protecting me and my family". I knew right there that he didn't do anything wrong he just wanted to protect me. " I'm sorry I just never thought someone would want or need to protect me" looking into his eyes and we smile and kiss before the doctor comes. " Mrs.Micheals will have to stay over night but she awake and asking for all of you including someone named Avery boyfriend and we laugh.