ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 10。 ᴰᴬᴺᴳᴱᴿ。

Y/N POV

"What's up..?" I asked as one of them sighed. "Y/N, this Kira situation is more serious than we have thought." Jin said as I gave out a little chuckle. "Well who would've thought? Duh." "Y/N we're being actually serious, bullying you was one thing.. but now, she's literally TRYING to kill you just because you became a new member!" Taehyung growled, the members trying to calm him down. "Taehyung-oppa, she has been trying to kill me ever since she became a bully. Also, how would you guys know?" I asked, this time with Yoongi answering. "Well, what do you think? We're vampires, we're able to get information that normal humans might not be able to." "Well, little did she know that I'm one of those creatures too. Chill guys, I'll be fine.. vampires don't get hurt like you said." I said with Namjoon replying. "Yes, that is true but some items are able to actually injure or kill a vampire. Like for example, anything made out of silver. Sorry Y/N.. we can't 'chill'. We NEED to do something or else, god knows what will happen to you if Kira actually owns a silver knife." "Okay then Namjoon-oppa, what are you guys going to do?" I asked again.

 "Train you, of course.. just like what we had said in the car. Just, more seriously. So please, get yourself ready for tomorrow okay? We're sorry if we're very strict with you but that's only because we care about you. Now, you should get some rest in my room. And before anyone complains.. Hoseok, she can sleep in your room tomorrow.. okay?" Namjoon said as he looked at Hoseok. Hoseok gave a little nod and off I go into Namjoon's room with him by my side. Namjoon opened the door as I entered, "Woah, your room's pretty big." "Yeah, I know. A little bit messy too.. to be honest." Namjoon replied as I gave a grin. "It's okay, you're one of the producers in the group anyway and not to mention the brain!" "Okay, you're right about the brain part haha. Let's just rest so that we can have a lot of energy tomorrow cause, I'm pretty sure you need it." Namjoon smiled, his dimples showing. "Okay, okay. Goodnight then!" I said, yawning a bit. Reaching his bed, I hopped on, grabbed the blanket and wrapped myself in it.. feeling the comfort and sleepiness consume me. And finally.. sleeping.

Namjoon POV

I smiled as I saw her falling asleep, thinking to myself. "It is quite nice to have a companion in the room.. maybe the boys were right all along. I do have a crush on her, don't I? Ugh, how am I supposed to fight for love if all the boys like her? Whatever, let's just focus on protecting Y/N first then.. we can talk about it later." I tiptoed to the bed, hoping I don't trip or knock anything over because what Y/N forgot to describe about me was that I am also the 'God of Destruction' in the group. Thanking heaven that I made it to the bed without being clumsy, I slowly got into bed when I heard a loud creaking sound. "Oh my God." I whisper, turning to the side to see that Y/N was still asleep. "Okay nice, good night Y/N!" I whisper again, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Y/N POV

It was a new day, I opened my eyes only to be greeted by the sunshine's rays and the birds chirping. If only, my life could be as free and peaceful as those be. I turned my head, seeing none other than Namjoon smiling at me. Perhaps, I might've screamed but I kept my cool. "Good morning Y/N! Ready to start your day?" He asked as I awkwardly nodded my head. "Of course, but in order to get out of bed.. I would need you to get out of the way please sir." Namjoon laughed and got out of the bed, taking the door knob into his palm. "Get ready and if you're done, head downstairs cause we'll all be there." Namjoon said as I nod. "Okay oppa!" I replied as Namjoon blushed and closed the door. "Haha, it still gets them every time. Okay, time to do the usual morning routine!"

 I head towards the bathroom that is conveniently located inside Namjoon's room, probably everyone's room too as the boys are rich af. Once I got in, I washed my face and changed into some casual clothes which basically defines as an oversized t-shirt with shorts because we don't have any schedules today and also cause I can't train in jeans. Next, I put my long red hair into a bun so that I won't sweat that much as it is the summer season. As I was done with everything, I stared at myself in the mirror.. I still wonder how no one notices my red eyes. Probably because my red eyes are not the bloody red type, but more of a darker type? Whatever the reason is, I still need to cover these up because people might get suspicious and someone other than the boys might find out my real identity!

 I'm sorry, I guess I just am the type to overthink.. it's better than to not think at all right? Never mind, I better go downstairs before the boys scold me for taking too long in the bathroom. I turned around, got out of the bathroom and also got out of Namjoon's bedroom. Then, I head downstairs as fast as I can but end up tripping on the last step. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact of me hitting the hard ground, nothing happens. As I opened my eyes, it turned out that Kim Seokjin had catch me.. I stared into his eyes, worry and a little bit of anger were what was contained in those eyes. Classic, motherly emotions.. "What were you thinking Y/N? The next time you go down or up the stairs, you shall not rush okay? I know you are excited about today but that excitement can wait as your safety is what must be prioritized." Classic, motherly scolding. "Sorry mom." I replied, noticing that he got a little bit more pissed. "Well I am not a- hmph, whatever. Just go and eat your breakfast so we can start training already!" Jin said, while rubbing his forehead. I giggled and removed his arms that was comfortably wrapped around me. "Okay mom! I'll be quick, I promise!" I laughed, running off before Jin could scold me again.

 Once I got to the dining room, I noticed that the boys were almost done with their meals. "Y/N, where have you been? Why did you come downstairs so late?" Jimin asked as I laughed nervously. "I guess I took too long in the bathroom, you know.. girls have their reasons." "Okay then, finish up quickly.. we'll be in the backyard." Taehyung said just as all of the boys finished their meals and brought all their plates to the sink. "Yes, yes.. you don't have to worry about me! Just go ahead!" I replied as they all just nodded and exit the room. "They're lucky I have a big mouth or I won't be able to finish this dish so quickly." I thought to myself as I grabbed the spoon and fork to shove the food right down my throat. Once I was done, I chugged some water down and grabbed the plate to bring it to the sink. Finally, I walked out of the dining room and into the backyard feeling pretty much bloated.

 I've arrived and saw all of the boys staring at me with cold eyes, I gulped and walked towards them. "Y/N, from now on you'll have to take things very seriously okay? I know it was all fun and games but you need to learn all these tricks and spells quickly. Don't worry if you make mistakes and if we scold you.. it's a part of the learning progress and it can show that we truly care for you." Yoongi started, causing me to quickly nod as I understand their situation. "Okay so, we'll start immediately but.. if you have any questions please ask them now." Taehyung continued for Yoongi as I slightly raised my hand. "Yes?" Namjoon asked. "Well, I would like to know how vampires can control their eye colour as I know that you guys can but I can't and even though no one has noticed yet.. I am just scared that someone will notice."

 "Well Y/N don't panic, we understand your worries. It is actually pretty simple to control your eye colour as it basically depends on how you feel and your whole mood in general. For the senior vampires, they would be able to change it without them actually noticing but for the new ones like you.. the only way to do it is to close your eyes, tell yourself that you're a human and that your eye colour cannot change. Basically, just feel like you're human and when you open your eyes.. your eye colour should be able to have changed into a normal colour." Namjoon answered as I smiled. "Thanks so much oppa! Now I won't have to worry about it anymore. I don't think I have any other questions so I think that we should start the training!" "Okay then, we shall start!" All of the boys exclaimed as they grabbed my hand and put me in front of them.