ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 14。 ᵀᴴᴱ ᴮᴮᴹᴬˢ。

Y/N POV

We've arrived at the airport as Bang PD dropped us off, he wouldn't be joining us cause he had other important events he had to attend. Bang PD told us not to be concerned though, a crew of staff members was said to catch up to us by the day of the award show. So, we would be fine even if there were a group of crazy fans following us. We took our baggages and walked inside, heading to the check-in desk where Namjoon helped us all with it as he is the leader. We got our tickets while some of our heavy luggages were taken, going to a lounge to wait for our flight as it was still 2 hours away. BTS had to keep a low profile so we wore really extra clothing, who knows what kind of sasaeng can be lurking in the airport, you can find literally anything at Incheon.

After a few minutes of silence and some of us going through our phones, I decided to ask my best friends on their future plans. "Mara, Ayden.. I know that you're permanently moving to Seoul right? The school issue has already been solved but what about your housing? You guys can't stay at the hotel for too long and I guess you guys don't have enough money yet to buy a house." Bangtan listened in and also nodded their heads, eager to know the answer as I suppose that they wanted to help. "Hmm.. actually, we've been talking about this before we came here as we know that it would be too much of a headache if we suddenly started discussing at the location. We plan to just rent an apartment and split the cost until we both work and earn enough to get a house. And yes, we would be roommates but what is the big deal? It's not like we have our boyfriends or girlfriends yet haha." Mara answered while Ayden cheerfully smiled. "I'm glad to hear that answer guys, I thought that we had to help you at some points but just hit us up if you really do bump into some problems." They nodded with an "Okay!"

TIME SKIP~

We have landed in America! God, that flight was super long that I thought I had slept for a whole day! I admit that it was worth it though, I knew that we wouldn't be able to rest as well in the next few hours. We got off the plane and went to claim our luggages, ordering a taxi in the process as we waited at the exit, I got a suspicious feeling but shook that right off as I didn't wanna ruin our fun time. Little did I know that it was a huge mistake.

KIRA POV

I'm surprised that I had made it this far without them noticing me, usually they would have a sharp eye but I guess they loosened up their guards as they were here for only an 'award show'. Oh I bet that they're going to regret that later on, especially our dearest Y/N. I smirked at the thought of what I'm going to do to her later. I planned everything already and tested it all. The weapon that Hyunki gave to me surprisingly worked! Didn't get detected during the security check and even looked very close to my iPhone while they were opening the bags. I mean, I guess I can call Hyunki a professional.. assassin? I'm not entirely sure what he does for a living as he didn't tell me in full so I'm kinda curious, I'm just guessing with the weaponry he owns. I decided to rent the hotel next to the group as I didn't wanna be caught too easily and I presume you could say that Hyunki has given me every information about their whereabouts, wonder why he's helping me so urgently? Whatever, my only target is to eliminate Y/N forever.

TIME SKIP~