ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 5 。 ˢᶜᴴᴼᴼᴸ ᴰᴿᴬᴹᴬ 。

Y/N POV

I woke up the next day feeling like a new person. I jumped up from the bed causing Yoongi to fall off the bed. "Omo, Yoongi! Are you okay? I'm so sorry." I said as I reached my hand out to help him up. He took my hand and chuckled afterwards. "No worries Y/N, I'm completely fine. Usually, I get really angry if someone did that to me but, you're the one who did it this time so.. I'm not mad at all." I sighed in relief and chuckled as well. Yoongi then looked into my eyes and gasped in shocked. "You look beautiful with those new eyes Y/N.." I blushed a bit and said. "R-really? T-thanks Yoongi.." I went to the bathroom afterwards and stared at my new self in the mirror. I looked really different, like a new person to be honest. Red eyes, pale skin and red hair. I stopped staring at my self after a couple of minutes and did my morning routine. I went out of the bathroom and asked Yoongi. "Hey Yoongi, about that other part of the plan.. did you guys already got that covered?" Yoongi nodded and said. "Don't worry about that, we got that covered a long time ago.." I smiled at him as we both left the room and went to the dining room to find everyone staring at me.

 Their mouths were open and eyes were widened. Even Jin looked at me for a couple of seconds before returning on making breakfast. "W-wow Y/N.. it's like you turned to a different person.. I like your new you." Taehyung said, blushing a bit. "T-thanks guys.." I returned an answer before sitting next to Jimin. "Here are your breakfast everyone!" Jin said as he passed the plates to all of us. I noticed that my breakfast was now the same as the boys. So, I gave Jin an unsure look while Jin giggled a bit. "Don't worry about the food Y/N, it's normal to feel weird about it the first time you see it. But, when you taste it.. it will taste heavenly. Trust me." I gulped before taking a small spoon of the food and put it in my mouth. I widened my eyes in shock. It tasted surprisingly.. good! Maybe even better! "WOW! THE BEST FOOD I EVER HAD!" I said as I started shoving my mouth with spoonfuls of food. The boys chuckled at me and said. "Slow down Y/N.." I finally finished my food and looked at all of them. "That was delicious, thanks Jin. Anyways guys uhh.. I'm kinda scared now.. like think of the note.. she said that if she sees me with all of you the next day, she will beat me up so bad that.. I won't be able to walk anymore." I shivered a bit and hugged myself.

 "Aish Y/N, we told you not to worry about it. We got you remember? Plus, now that you're a vampire.. you can't feel pain so, we're all good." Jimin replied finishing off his food. I sighed in relief and got up. The boys got up afterwards and we all went to the car. We entered the car and Jin started driving. After a couple of minutes, we arrived at school and I gulped. "Y/N, chill. We got you covered.." Namjoon said before opening the car door causing all the girls there to scream. Some of them even fainted, they must've got really famous. "EVERYONE, BANGTAN IS HERE!" One of the girls shouted. Causing everyone to go out of the school and scream. We all got out of the car and everyone were cheering for all of them until, I came out of the car. They all looked at me in disgust and a weird expression. "Ignore them Y/N. They're going to regret looking at you like that soon." Jimin whispered in my ear as I nodded.

 We then made our way in the school, squeezed our way out of the crowd and made our way to the Principal's office. When we finally made it, we knocked on the door and we heard a "Come in." From the inside of the room. So, we came in and the principal smiled at all of us. "You must be Jeon Jungkook, the one who called us yesterday." The principal looked at Jungkook before Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Thanks again for letting us be in Y/N's class.. oh yeah! Here's the money." Jungkook gave the principal some money while the principal gladly took it and gave Bangtan their schedules. After talking about the school for a while, we thanked the principal again before going out of the Principal's office.