ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 7 。 ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴬᴿᴹᵞˢ ᴬᶜᶜᴱᴾᵀ ᴹᴱ? 。

Y/N POV

I woke up the next day feeling warm arms wrapped around me. I sighed as I thought. "Jimin.." At first, I tried removing his hands off of me. Fail. Then, I tried wiggling out. Fail again. So, I decided to wake him up. I turned around to see him sleeping and shouted. "Jimin-oppa! Let me go!" As soon as I shouted that, his eyes shot open as he fell off the bed. "Yah.. Y/N! You could've just asked me softly! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Jimin got up and crossed him arms. I just chuckled and said. "Well, I tried doing that but you didn't let me go! So, I decided to wake you up. Why did you have your arms wrapped around me in the first place?" He blushed a bit as he looked away. "U-uh.. well.. it must've been my self-consciousness. When I sleep in a bed with someone.. I intend to hug them.. sorry about that h-heh.." I giggled as I said. "It's okay Jimin-oppa~ You felt so warm~" He blushed again as he said. "T-thanks.." I giggled again at his cute expression. "No problem Jimin-oppa~ Now, let's go downstairs shall we?" I asked as he nod and head downstairs. I followed him downstairs, to the dining room and found all the boys sitting on the table while Jin was finishing up his cooking.

 "Good morning you two~ How did you sleep?" Jin asked us as he was putting all the food on plates. "Uh.. pretty well~ Thanks for asking Jin-oppa." I replied as I sat in between Yoongi and Hoseok. Jin nodded as he told Jimin to sit down. He then gave us our plates and cups full of.. red liquid? "Oh Jin-hyung, we're already getting this? It didn't even feel like a month." Namjoon asked as Jin nodded and replied. "It hasn't. PD-nim just gave it to us early." "Good, because I've been really thirsty nowadays. Just scared to kill someone in public you know?" Namjoon said as he started drinking the red liquid, everyone following him after. I just gave the boys a confused expression as I waited for them to explain what's going on. They didn't notice at first but then, they did and chuckled. "Oh Y/N, why are you so confused about everything?" Taehyung asked me as I shrugged. "I don't know Taehyung-oppa. Probably because I'm new to this lifestyle.." They all chuckled again as Namjoon started explaining. "Well Y/N, the red liquid in your cup is blood. We have to drink it at least once every single month. If we don't, we would die of thirst. Or, might accidentally go wild and kill the nearest human around us. We don't want that happening because, it would reveal our identity. So please, drink your blood Y/N. It tastes wonderful. Trust me." I just nodded and drank the blood in the cup. It tastes like.. strawberry syrup! I loved those when I was a kid. But then, I remembered. I had another question to ask.

 "So uh guys.." I asked as I finished the cup of blood and licked my lips. "Yes Y/N?" Hoseok asked me in a worried tone. "You guys said that PD-nim gives you the blood..?" I asked as everyone looked at each other and looked at me again. "Well.. y-yeah.. he's kind of the reason why we uhm.. why we're v-vampires.." Jin said as I widened my eyes in shock. "So you mean, he t-turned.. YOU GUYS?!" "Y-yeah.. everyone who works for the bighit company are v-vampires.." Jin answered as my mouth formed an 'O' shape. "Oh also, one more question. I promise, this is the last one." They chuckled and nod. "So uh.. it's about school.. how about when we have comebacks and performances? Will we have to skip school?" "That's exactly what we'll have to do! Are you okay with it?" Jungkook said as I cheered. "Of course I'm okay with it! If we're going to have a lot of performances and comebacks, I DON'T HAVE TO SEE ANNOYING KIRA OFTEN! I'VE GOTTEN SO SICK OF HER AND HER GANG!" They chuckled and said. "We know.. that's kind of why we made you part of our group. You can skip school sometimes and.. not meet that girl often!" I giggled at how cute they are. "I love my oppas~" I thought to myself as they all stopped chuckling and looked at me.

 "Y/N, are you ready to make that announcement video?" Jungkook asked as he and the boys stand up. "Huh? Announcement video..? Oh! I completely forgot about it! I'm sorry.." I said as I stood up as well. "It's okay Y/N. Just get ready for the video and we can start making it." Jin said as I nod and went upstairs to Jimin's room. I found some clothes on the shelf and took it because, it looked like it wasn't used anymore. I changed into it and put on some makeup I found in the bathroom. I then went back downstairs and found myself getting stared at by the boys. "What?" I asked them curiously. "Is that m-my clothes a-and m-my makeup?" Jimin asked me as I put on an innocent face. "Y-yeah.. sorry for wearing it.. I have no clothes to wear so I found this and took it because it looked like it's not being used anymore. Sorry once again.." I said as the boys all looked at me pitifully. "Awww.. it's okay Y/N.. it looks really good on you to be honest. Also, no worries about the clothes. You're right. It's not being used anymore and since you don't have any clothes to wear.. why don't we go shopping tomorrow? All of us.. what do you say guys?" Jimin asked as everyone said yes. "Of course I'll say yes! I need to buy new Gucci clothing!" Taehyung said as all of the boys facepalmed. "You have enough Taehyung. This is for Y/N." Jin said as he crossed his arms. "Okay then, I'll buy Y/N Gucci clothing!" Taehyung said as he looked at me. "Wow, thanks guys. You don't need to buy clothing for me.. I have my own money. But if you guys insist.. I don't see why not. Just let me buy you all something as a thank you gift for saving my life." I said as they looked at me in honor. "Awww thanks Y/N!" "No problem guys." I smiled brightly at them as they smiled back at me.