ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 3 。 ᵞᴼᵁ ᴳᵁᵞˢ ᴬᴿᴱ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᴺᴼᵂ?! 。

Y/N POV

As soon as Taehyung said those words, I felt my heart skip a beat and my breath hitching. "W-what?!?! No way! V-vampires aren't r-real.." My voice accidentally cracked at the end of the sentence. The boys looked down, I could see the guilt and sadness all over their eyes. "I-I'm so sorry Y/N.. but they are and we are one of them.." Jimin spoke while scratching the back of his neck. "N-no.. no.. this can't be happening! This can't be real! I wish all of this was over!" I shouted as a tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek. Jungkook approached me and hugged me tightly.

 "L-let me go!" I said as I struggled to get out of his grip. He just ignored what I said and looked at me. "No, listen Y/N. We are not like the other vampires.. we don't hurt humans.. especially humans like you. Remember, Taehyung brought you here for a reason. If he didn't care about you, he would've just ignored you alright? He brought you here to keep you safe and gave you a place to stay.. we promise you Y/N, no one will ever hurt you again okay?" Jungkook spoke, making my heart feel really warm. "Should I give them a chance? Will they actually help me and not betray me like my so-called friends? Eh, screw it. These guys that are helping you are BTS, Y/N! Of course you can trust them." I thought as I hugged Jungkook back. "T-thank you all s-so much.. I would've been on the streets if it weren't for y-you guys.." I said as I broke the hug and smiled at all of them. "You're welcome Y/N. Anything for people like you." Hoseok smiled brightly at me. Suddenly, I remembered something, I still have school tomorrow! "Aish Y/N, why are you so stupid? You still have school tomorrow and it's like 11 PM already!" I thought to myself as I panicked.

 "What's wrong Y/N?" Yoongi asked worriedly. "I-I just remembered.. I still have school tomorrow and it's like late at night already.." I said embarrassed. "O-oh, in that case.. you can sleep in my room tonight Y/N!" Taehyung smiled brightly and leaded me to his room. "W-wait, that's not fair! Taehyung you know the rules~ If we have a guest.. we must play rock, paper, scissors to decide where the guest will be staying!" Namjoon shouted at Taehyung while crossing his arms. "But she isn't a guest. Plus, I found her first so I have the rights to choose where she will stay for the first night~!" Taehyung shouted back at them and got me in his room. "Yah Taehyung! That's so unfair!" Everyone shouted but Taehyung ignored them and closed the door.

 I couldn't help but chuckle at their silliness. "Aish, these kids.." I thought as I shook my head. Taehyung then came over to me and said, "Sorry about that, the boys are usually like this when we have a guest coming over." "It's perfectly fine, I completely understand." I looked at him and giggled. "Okay then, go ahead and sleep.. I don't want you to be late for school tomorrow." He pointed at his bed and I raised an eyebrow. "Sorry for asking but, if I'll sleep on your bed.. where will you sleep?" He chuckled at my question and answered, "Don't worry about it, I have my ways.. now go to sleep okay?" Taehyung patted my head. "Okay Tae.. thanks again for everything.." I smiled at him as I laid on the bed, pulled the covers over me and drifted off to dreamland.

Taehyung POV

She looked so peaceful as I saw her sleep comfortably for the first time. "No one is ever going to hurt you again Y/N.. I promise you." I thought as I carefully got on the bed as well and laid next to her. "Good night Y/N." The next thing I knew was, I drifted off to dreamland as well.