ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 6 。 ᵀᴴᴱ 8ᵀᴴ ᴹᴱᴹᴮᴱᴿ 。

Y/N POV

The boys looked very nervous. They were either gulping or taking deep breathes. "Why are they so nervous to tell me?" I thought to myself as I looked at them with puppy eyes and started to whine. "Look guys, why are you so nervous to tell me~? It's either tell me or not tell me. I promise I won't be mad about it~ I also promise that I won't be mad at you guys and I won't care if it will ruin my life forever. Please just tell me~~" I think my whining worked because the boys sighed and finally nodded. I cheered in victory as they giggled at me. "You're lucky you're so cute Y/N. Or else, we wouldn't have given up on not telling you.." Jin said as he pinched my cheeks. I blushed a bit and said. "You really think I'm c-cute? I mean, of course I'm cute." They giggled again as I heard them whisper. "Oh Y/N.." I giggled with them as well for a good couple of minutes.

 But then, I remembered that they were going to tell me something. "Soo, what is the matter guys?" I suddenly turned serious as all of them stopped laughing and got serious too. "Well, you promise not be mad at us or at it right?" Namjoon asked me as I replied. "Yup. Cross my heart, hope to die." "Okay.. wemadeyoupartofourgroup." Namjoon said quickly as I gave him a confused expression. "Pardon? Not to be rude but, it sounded like you rapped that sentence.." I said as Namjoon looked at the boys. "Just tell her Namjoon. She said she wouldn't be mad right? So, just tell her would ya!" Jin shouted at Namjoon as Namjoon sighed and faced me again. "Fine.. Y/N.. don't be mad but.. we kinda.. made you.. the.. 8th member.. of.. BTS.." "WHAT?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!" I shouted as I looked at them all with a shocked expression. "No.. we're not kidding you. Plus, you promised not to be mad so.. don't be mad please!" Taehyung said as he looked at me with a surprisingly.. scared expression?

 "MAD?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'M VERY HAPPY!!" I shouted again as I jumped around, ran to them and hugged them all really tightly. "Wait.. so you're not mad?" Jimin asked me with a confused expression as I broke the hug. "Of course not silly! This is just like a dream coming true! I've always imagined being a part of my favourite idol group! But of course, everyone looked down on me. They all told me that it was just a stupid dream.. a stupid dream that I was not able to achieve. They even told me that I can't join just because I'm a girl.. but you all proved them wrong. T-thank you.." I said as I started crying softly, slowly falling on my knees. "Awhh.. my poor baby.. don't cry now.. we'll make sure to prove those people wrong." Jin said taking me onto his arms and comforted me. "T-thanks Jin.. oppa.." I said as everyone widened their eyes in shock. "Hah! I got called oppa first! Suck it losers!" Jin shouted as he literally turned around and wiggled his butt.

 "Did.. did you just call him oppa..?" Yoongi asked with a really jealous tone. "Y-yeah.. why?" I asked him with a very confused expression. "CALL ME OPPA!!!" Everyone shouted as they all did aegyo. "Okay what now?" I thought to myself as I looked at all the boys really confused. "But, I thought you all said that.. you guys don't like to get called oppa..?" "Come on Y/N. We didn't mean everyone. I mean.. we wouldn't mind if you called us that.." Hoseok said as all the boys did aegyo again. I still didn't quite understand the situation but.. I decided to play along just because.. it sounded fun. "Fine.. oppas..?" I said and as soon as I said that everyone stopped doing their aegyo and shouted. "YAY!" "Aish these kids.." I thought to myself as I giggled at their cute reaction. "By the way, you must be wondering 'Oh, why are they asking me to call them oppa?' Right?"Taehyung asked me as I nodded. "Well Y/N, first of all it's because we are all older than you. Second of all, well.. it's because we're going to be in a group together and you know.. we call each other hyungs because we are close to each other, we are like brothers. So, we think that you should call us oppas because we're all going to be soo close that, no one can tear us apart." Taehyung answered as my mouth formed an 'O' shape. Meaning that I understand perfectly now.