ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 13。 ᴮᴱˢᵀ ᶠᴿᴵᴱᴺᴰˢ。

Y/N POV

TIME SKIP~

It was finally Monday, the day that I had been waiting for so fretfully when I should be dreading it. The reason why was because my best friends were finally arriving at Seoul! At any minute now, they should text or call me through my phone.. informing me that they're on their way to the house. I had guessed that they already applied for my academy, I mean how else were they going to follow me and the boys around.. the whole day. I'm kind of scared for them though, Kira will definitely have some bad intentions towards them and they, wouldn't be able to protect themselves as they're humans! Not that humans do not know self-defense, the both of them just never took classes when we were still kids.. I'm unsure about now. I'm hoping for the best.

I was having breakfast with the guys when my phone suddenly went off, I checked it and nearly choked on my food. "Yah Y/N! Why are you so careless? Chew slower okay?" Taehyung, who was sat next to me, patted my back. After the coughing fit, I turned my head towards him with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry! It's just that Mara had texted me, the approximate time that they'll be arriving would be in 15 minutes!" "Oh, they would be just in time as I was planning for all of us to head to school in 15 minutes as well." "I'm so delighted to introduce them to you! They helped me through a lot during childhood and I'm sure you would be pleased with them." "We'll be always ready for them Y/N." That was when we heard the doorbell ring, "I'm getting it!" I exclaimed as I dashed to the door in full speed.

 The second I opened it, I was tackled by two crying figures in a suffocating hug. Laughing in response, I pat their elbows as my hands were too short to reach their heads.. I kinda am tiny compared to the two. They let me go as we stood up. "Y/N you're physically here! We missed you and we'll make sure not to leave your sight again!" Ayden spoke as I nodded with a smile, "Of course I missed you guys as well. Now, I would like you both to meet my oppas!" The boys emerged from behind me and waved at them. The two wiped their tears away and immediately bowed to show respect, clearing their throats as they spoke in unison. "Hi hyungs/oppas, Good morning! Thank you for taking care and helping Y/N, we are grateful for everything that you have done for her! We will use this opportunity of hanging out with Y/N to the greatest!" I chuckled quietly, they must've rehearsed that previously. The boys also gave an amused look, satisfied with the polite behavior of the best friends of Y/N.

We were now on our way to school, something happened before and it's a funny story actually. Basically, my best friends were worried that they wouldn't fit in the car since it's pretty much just a medium-sized van. They wanted to use another transportation and wanted to just meet at school cause they didn't want to trouble Bangtan. What they didn't know though, is that the car's pretty high-tech. The car could even turn into a limo if we wanted. We refused to let them go as they were forced to watch (while still feeling like a burden) the car extend. Eyes were widened and jaws were dropped, Bangtan and I could only laugh it off. I could say that on the way to school, Bangtan had warmed up to the two and they had gotten to know each other better during the simple car ride. The car abruptly stopped as we all gazed outside, we were parked in front of the school entrance. The boys groaned while my best friends look at me confused, Namjoon then opened his mouth to answer their obvious question. "You guys might wanna prepare yourselves for this next part, it's not going to be lovely."

As soon as we stepped out, a couple of girls saw the van and started screaming. As usual, we were automatically bombarded with over excited fangirls and delusionals. They as always, cheered for the boys but actually stayed quiet when they saw me and my friends? Hmm, I guess they're starting to get used to my presence and was also shocked about the two newcomers that rode along with us. At least they didn't throw snarky remarks and shouted some "BOO"s at us.. that counts as a win for me. The boys and I lead Mara and Ayden to the Principal's Office where they got their schedules, it's rare but they got every same classes as us too! Seems like luck was on my side today. 

TIME SKIP~ 

Half of the classes were over, it was now lunch break as we headed to our respective lunch tables with a tray of food on our hands. "I can't believe that this is just my first day of school, I already hate it here." "I think most of us feel the same way Mara, no one would want to stay in this living hell of a place." Ayden pat her shoulder as she rested her head on her palms. That was when I noticed a figure lurking towards our table, I was wondering where she had went as she would normally disturb us with every chance she gets! I nudged Yoongi, who was sat nearest to me and whispered that trouble's coming. He understood as he eyed the female intensely to find out that she.. skipped through our table while going to an empty one, casually chatting with her gang?

 Holy fudge, I didn't know opposite day would be coming so soon! It's like Kira, had transformed into a completely different person! She didn't spare a glance at us, nor threatened me and looked genuinely happy with her friends. I looked at Yoongi with disbelief as he returned the same facial expression, no matter how much she had changed outside though.. I just had the feeling of not trusting this 100% yet. She always has something up her sleeves, ugh all this thinking gave me stress! I just want the day we'll be leaving to the US to come faster. Oh yeah, I had told Mara and Ayden about them travelling with us before they had left their hometown. They're exceedingly pumped and reacted somewhat extra to the news, even to the point where they spent a lot of money on buying expensive clothes from well-known brands to wear at the event.

TIME SKIP~ 

"Kids, gather up! Bang PD would be arriving soon and we would be on our way to the airport!" "Yes eomma!" Everyone shouted in unison as Jin death glared at all of us, leading to the awkward chuckle and the silent prayers that Jin wouldn't murder us. Mara and Ayden had already been here since dawn cause, the hotel that they were staying at was a mere 5 minute walk to here. We made sure that our stomachs had been filled as the trip would be a long flight. That's when we heard a honk, we double-checked if we had left any precious belongings and walked out. Locking the door while also activating the super security system, knowing that the house would be abandoned for almost a week. We settled the luggages into the trunk and closed it with the help of Bang PD himself. Then, everyone entered the car as Bang PD got onto the driver's seat. "Let's have some fun!" We cheered as the car zoomed off, ready to have a blast.