ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 9 。 ᵀᴴᴱ ᶜᴼᴹᴱᴮᴬᶜᴷ 。

Y/N POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I lazily opened my eyes and found out that it was Jin. "What's up Jin-oppa?" I asked in a sleepy voice. "Y/N, wake up! The comeback! We're going to be late for our schedule!" Jin said as I remembered about the comeback. I suddenly jolted out of the bed making Jin fall down. "I'm sorry Jin-oppa! I gotta prepare!" I said as I ran to the bathroom. I did my usual morning routine and went out of the bathroom. "Jin-oppa? What are we supposed to wear for the comeback?" I asked as Jin's eyes widened. "Oh right! I forgot about your clothes! I'll be right back!" Jin said as he rushed out of the room. 2 minutes later, he came back with some clothes. It was a white and black jacket with a white crop top and black ripped jeans. "Here you go! Quick, get changed!" Jin said as he handed me the clothes. I thanked him and ran to the bathroom again. I then changed into the clothes and went out of the bathroom. "That looks good on you~! Anyways, go downstairs and eat your breakfast. PD-nim is going to come here in 30 minutes." Jin said as I nod and went downstairs to find all the boys eating breakfast.

 "Good morning Y/N~ Oh! The comeback clothes look good on you!" Namjoon said as everyone nod. I blushed and said. "T-thanks guys.." I then sat next to Hoseok and ate my breakfast. "So, who's ready for our comeback today~?" Hoseok suddenly asked as all the boys raised up their hands. Hoseok smiled as he turned to me. "How about you Y/N?" "Eh.. yeah.. I'm ready. But, not ready for the judgmental comments." I said as I sighed. "Hey, you don't need to pay attention to those comments okay?" Hoseok said as I smiled at him. "Yeah, you're right. Who am I to complain if you guys get those type of comments almost everyday." I said as everyone smiled. Suddenly, we heard a knock on the front door. The door then opened making us turn to see who it was. It was the one and only.. PD-nim. The boys got up from their seats so I did as well. "Hi boys!" PD-nim said as he smiled. "PD-nim! We missed you!" Jin said as he approached PD-nim and hugged him. PD-nim hugged backed as he laughed. "I missed you boys too." He said as he turned to look at me.

 "Ah, you must be Y/N! The girl I heard about from the boys!" "Y-yeah.. that's right. T-that's me.." I said awkwardly as I waved and approached him. "Well, welcome to the family! Since this is your first comeback, I wish you good luck Y/N!" PD-nim said as he took out his hand. I gladly took it and shook it with a smile on my face. We then let go as PD-nim looked at the boys. "We better get going. We don't wanna be late right?" PD-nim asked as we all shook our heads. "Okay, let's go then." PD-nim smiled as he went out of the house making us follow him. When we got out, we saw a black van. PD-nim told us to hop in so, we did to find some staffs inside. PD-nim then got on and told the driver to drive. The car then started moving as we were awkwardly looking at each other. "Hi boys!" One of the staffs said. "Hi manager-hyung!" Jin said as he waved. He looked at all of us before looking at me with a confused look. "Ooh.. who is this? No one told me we were hiring another staff member! What is she? A makeup artist~?" The manager asked making me scoff. "Uh actually, she's none of those manager-hyung. She's uh.. let's just say she's the 8th member~" Namjoon said as all of the staffs in the car gasped and widened their eyes. "No one told me that there was going to be an 8th member! Plus, she's a girl. What will happen if we get more criticism because of this topic?" The manager asked as we all looked at him and shrugged. "Well, it's simple! We just don't care about it and ignore it." Yoongi said as we all nod. The manager sighed and said. "Okay then, we can go with that. But, if there are death threats.. I'll do something about it." We all nod again as we fell silent.

 After what felt like an hour, the car finally stopped as we opened the car door and got out. We then followed the staffs as we enter a building. We got in and the place was huge! It looked like an office so I was kind of confused. But, I followed the staffs without asking them a question anyway. We then walked to a door that said 'BTS'. We got in and it revealed some sets that looked very aesthetic. "Wooooowwww~! It's huge and so aesthetic! How did you guys make the sets so aesthetic?" I asked the boys as they all chuckle. "It just happens I guess." Jin answered as my eyes brighten up and looked around the sets. "I'm going to have fun making this MV for sure!" I said as I smiled at them. They smiled back as the staff stopped walking and turned to us. "Okay so, here we are! We'll inform the camera crew and we'll get started. Just stay here while we go inform the crew alright? We'll be right back." The manager said as we nod. They then left, leaving me and the boys alone. "Soo.. Y/N.." Jin said making me turn to him. "Yes Jin-oppa?" "Uh.. Y/N.." Jin said as he took a deep breath. "What is it Jin-oppa? Spill it out!" I said as I shook him lightly. "Okay, okay. Y/N, I just wanted to know.. more about you. Like, yeah.. you told us about Kira but.. you never told us anything else.. maybe you can tell us more about your everyday life before you met us..?" Jin asked as I laughed and pat his head. "Of course Jin-oppa, I can tell all of you about it. But to be honest.. I don't really remember quite a lot so.. I'll try to tell you guys.." I said as I gestured everyone to come closer. Eventually, they got my message and came closer. I told them to sit down so they did as I sat down as well. I took a deep breath before starting.