ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 8 。 ᴶᴱᴬᴸᴼᵁˢᵞ 。

Y/N POV

I woke up the next day still half-asleep. I yawned as I sat up and stretched my arms. I stayed like that for a couple of minutes before being completely awake. I looked around as I saw no one next to me on the bed. "Huh, I guess Jungkook likes to wake up early." I thought as I got up from the bed and went in the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was done with everything, I went out of the room and went downstairs to find everyone in the dining room. "Good morning Y/N. How'd you sleep?" Jin asked as he was cooking breakfast like always. "Good I guess. Thanks for asking Jin-oppa~" I said as I sat next to Yoongi. "So, Y/N.. you ready for your first comeback?" Namjoon asked as I shrugged. "I guess.. I mean performing on a stage has always been my dream. But what I'm not ready for is the gossiping that I'm totally going to hear from the girls at school." I said with a sigh as everyone looked at me. "No worries Y/N, we're always here remember?" Jimin said as I nod and smiled.

 "Okay everyone, breakfast's ready~ Enjoy~!" Jin suddenly said as he handed us our plates and sat next to Namjoon. "Wow today's food looks so good~ I'm starving so let's dig in shall we~?" Taehyung asked as we all nod and ate our food. After finishing up the food, we all stood up as I checked the time. "Omg! We're going to be late for school! Come on!" I said as Jin grabbed the car keys. All of us rushed out of the house. We all got in to the car as Jin got into the driver's seat and started driving. "Omg, I hope we're not late. Because if we are, we're going to end up in detention." I said as I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. "Aish Y/N, chill. We're not going to end up in detention. We promise." Jimin said as he patted my back and smiled at me. I became more comfortable and relaxed a bit after what Jimin said. "Thanks Jimin-oppa.." I said smiling to him. Suddenly, the car came to a stop as we all looked out the window. "Great, let's hope no drama happens today.." I said as I sighed. "Don't worry Y/N, we won't leave your sight this time." Taehyung said as I just nod. We all then stood up and got out of the car. Of course, as soon as we got out.. we got flooded by fans.. like always. You know what? Might as well get used to all this noise. Because I'm an idol now and my life's going to be like this every single day. We squeezed our way out of the crowd as we got in school. We ran through the hallways and into our class. The good news is that, the bell didn't ring yet so we weren't late. But the bad news is that, when we came in.. literally all the girls in the class stopped chatting and stared at us. They were admiring the boys but sadly, it was not the same for me. They were giving me death glares instead of admiring me like the others. That didn't intimidate me or bother me though, so I just followed the boys and sat next to them.

 When we got to our seats, everyone started talking again like nothing ever happened. Suddenly, the teacher came in, greeted everyone and before we knew it, the lesson started. The lesson went by pretty normally, well.. there were some whispers going on about me here and there and some notes passed to my table saying mean things but other than that, it was quite normal. After a couple of hours, the lesson finally finished as the teacher dismissed us. I turned to look at the boys to find them all sighing in relief, I chuckled at their cute reaction as they all turned to look at me and chuckled as well. "Guys, let's go home now. We should practice for tomorrow if we have time too." Namjoon said as we all nod and got up from our seats. We then left the classroom and were heading to the exit of the school when someone spoke. "Hi oppas~ How are you?" This voice.. this voice was the reason why I hated to go to school. "Aish.." I mumbled as I looked at the boys. The boys looked annoyed and frustrated as we slowly turned around to find.. Kira. "Oh hey.. Y/N. We finally meet again, I missed you." Kira said as she smirked. The boys just looked at her with disgust as Jungkook said. "Okay, listen here Kira. Stop playing nice and innocent because we all know you aren't. Also, stop trying to get our attention because it ain't working and you're never going to steal our hearts you hear me?" Kira then looked at Jungkook in shock, she covered her mouth as tears flew down her cheeks.