Games

It was a breezy night and the wind showed no signs of abating any time soon. Slowly, she made her way to the apartment holding her coat tightly.

"You made it..." It was more of a statement than a question. He never expected her to show up. Although he did have his hopes up on her showing up.

"What do you want from me?"

"Hey." He greeted her. "How are you doing today?"

"I'm not here for a friendly chat. It's late; I have to be with my kids right now."

"I'm not your enemy."

"I'm not your friend either."

"Because you are more than just a friend." He walked to where she was standing. "I missed you, a lot doll..." He bent down slowly so that he could kiss her but she stopped him. Karina wanted to move but since he had already anticipated that, he took it as an opportunity to kiss her.

It was still pretty obvious that he had her wrapped up in his fingers; a little kiss and touch, made her putty in his hands. She didn't want to kiss him back but with the way his lips moved against hers, it was pure pleasure.

"Alessandro..." She moaned as he sucked and kissed the lower base of her neck.

"I love those little sounds you make;" He kissed her lips agains. "They drive me crazy."

"Alessandro." She called him, this time her voice firm and strong. "We have to talk, remember?" She tried pushing him away.

"Yeah. Sorry; got carried away a little. You drive me insane. After what happened between us at the party, I couldn't get you out of my mind." He touched her belly and kissed it. And it seemed the baby could feel the love the two shared, he kicked.

"Ooh, did you feel that?" Alessandro asked excitedly. "The baby kicked."

"Yes." She laughed. Alessandro kissed her belly again but the baby didn't kick back. They had gotten carried away again. But Karina was fast to remember the matter at hand.

"So, what about your girlfriend? Won't she be suspicious that you are spending less time with her?"

"Not really. But my mother and Alejandra suspect that something is on. They don't know for sure what it is. When I walked into the party that night, I was smelling all you and you had left lipstick stain on my collar."

"Ooh My God! I am sorry! I didn't mean to. I..."

"Hey..." He framed her face and pecked her lips. "You need not to apologize. As the matter of fact, I liked it. No, I loved it." He kissed her again. To him, that lipstick stain was a mark of ownership, that he belonged to none other but her.

"But what if it was your girlfriend who saw the stain? What, oh God! I don't even want to think of the trouble you would have been into."

"But she didn't. Now, stop worrying." He made her seat. "I am going to get you something to eat. What would you like?"

"A sandwich would be okay." She replied. But then she noticed the smug look he had on his face. "What?"

"Aren't pregnant women supposed to be feasting or something? I know you guys eat it's the end of the world."

"That's a very offensive thing to say to a pregnant woman. And no. Not all of us like feasting. Besides, it's already late. I can't eat too much."

"I never knew you also cared about eating the right amount food at the right time."

"I didn't but after I met you in that elevator, you changed my mind." She teased, winking at him in the end.