Saved

Alessandro knew exactly what Lurich meant when he said that those guys were about to host a party on her. Karina was in big trouble and if Alessandro was going to be late, something bad was going to happen to Karina.

"Alejandra, pass me my car keys now!"

"Wait, are you coming to join the party?" Lurich asked over the phone. Alessandro had not hung up the call yet.

"Alejandra now! And get the gun too." He ordered.

"What? You are coming armed?" Lurich asked again.

"Alessandro, where are you going with it?" Alejandra.

"Get it now. And make sure it's loaded. I have some brains to blow off."

Alessandro was not in his straight mind. He tried to calm himself but he couldn't. All he could see was Karina in worst imaginable situations. Immediately after Alejandra had given him the gun and the keys, he went after Karina.

"Why are you taking so long?" Lurich mocked him. "Your doll might not be able to survive tonight." Alessandro had just started the engine.

"Actually, you should be praying that I don't get there. I swear I'll make your intestines a belt on my waist."

"Was that suppose to scare me or perhaps....frighten me? By the way, the party is about to start. You should get here fast before I join them. Trust me, you won't like what I'll do to her."

"Don't you dare get close to her; I'll make sure you will not live to see tomorrow!" Alessandro growled as he stepped on the accelerator.

"Why are you turning soft all of a sudden? Let me guess, you fell in love with her?"

"Don't you touch her! Don't you dare get close to her."

"Well, I don't know if you will get here on time to call off the party. Listen....

He listened; he could hear her cry for help. Alessandro couldn't take it anymore. He hung up and sped up. His prayer was to get there before they could touch her.

Lurich was busy enjoying his bottle of tequila while kissing a girl he had met at the club when two gun shots were heard outside. Ooh no! Before he could do anything, another gun shot was heard. The place went crazy with people running everywhere, shouting and screaming.

"Hello guys..." Alessandro smiled and he blew his gun.

"You joining the party?" One of the guys asked. He was one among the guys that were about to 'host a party on Karina'.

"No, not quite. Actually, you have something that belongs to me."

"What is it?"

"The girl; she's mine. I want her. The place is already chaotic. I have to take her home." He smiled.

"Why? Can we have just a little fun with her? She is smokin' hot. You can join us." One of the guys suggested.

Alessandro couldn't help but at the guy's naivety. He couldn't understand whether those guys were soaked drunk or they were just playing dumb.

"No. Just let her go...

"Well, if she's yours, come and get her." The guy challenged him with a smile.

Finally, that's exactly what I was waiting for. Alessandro thought as he lunged one of the guys. Getting Karina out those guys' hands wasn't easy. But luckily he had carried his gun with him; it was the easy out. He shot one of them on the leg and the rest backed away.