Revenge

Several days went by, Khur was back to school. But since then, Alessandro was still thinking of something to complete his revenge. A week after Khur was back to school, Karina was called by Ria who told her that her brother was taken by Alessandro and this time, she was reason.

"Where is my brother?" She asked calmly because she knew her act of violence could worsen the situation. "What do you want from him?"

"Revenge for what you did to me. I decided to do exactly what you told me, think of something evil." He told her as he walked round her observing her carefully.

Karina was beautiful, Alessandro couldn't deny it. She had a beautiful body and very long hair which despite being tied a pony still went down to her waist. Her dressing style also made her look more gorgeous.

"I was thinking of a way to get to you and found that your weakling brother is your weakness. Is that evil?" He asked smiling

"Darn you, Alessandro! You are nothing more than a coward and a bastard!"

"And you are one crazy slut who knows how to make me loose my patience. Although, I must say, you are really courageous and brave. But too bad, you've lost."

"Where is Khur? Where is my brother?"

"He's with boys, chatting perhaps." He shrugged.

"What do you want so that you can release my brother?"

"Nothing....may be strip you off and take photos of you then post them in the blog. Or I can ask the boys to some fun with you..." he winked and smiled.

"What? I cannot do that. You cannot make do that." Tears streamed down her cheeks

"Then suit yourself...." Alessandro turned to leave. The bad boy's departure meant something worse to her brother. But what he was asking her to do was beyond imagination. She was just a senior high student, an innocent girl and a royal. She couldn't do it. She was willing to do anything except that.

"Alessandro wait..." Karina cleared her throat and continued "ls there anything else that I can do so that you can let my brother go?"
Silence throbbed for a while as Alessandro thought of the deal he would strike with her to get even. After weighing his options, he told her to wait as he left the room. He came back holding some written documents.

"Sign them." He told her coldly "You can read them afterwards."

Karina didn't ask again; she took a pen and signed the papers and gave them to him. He left with them and came back holding a copy of the previous papers. He was smiling.

"Here you go....make sure you keep and fulfill all that is written in the papers." He handed her the papers. "Your weakling brother is now free to go."

Karina took the papers and started reading them. And she couldn't believe what Alessandro had made her sign without even reading the damned papers. He had made her sign a contract and she couldn't break it because it had no end time! How cunning!

"When does this contract end?"

"Read the papers, Karina."

"There is no date, Alessandro."

"Exactly. It has no end until I say so. So you and I are stuck together for a very long time."

"You are unbelievable."

"So I have been told..." he moved closer and lifted her chin. "You better don't think of playing dirty games on me. I won't be held responsible."

"A royal always keeps her word." She removed his fingers and turned to leave. But he pulled her back and locked her in his embrace.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Anything I damn well please to do with my girlfriend."

"But its only on paper..."

"It doesn't work that way with me, honey pie...

He kissed her. But she didn't respond. At first he thought may be she didn't want to give in but when he did it again, Karina didn't respond either. Despite the fact that she didn't kiss him back, he knew he had melting and he could feel with the way her was beating. He then let her go; all that had happened was enough to put his ego back in its place.

Later that day, Khur asked Karina what she did until Alessandro let him go. He told her that Alessandro had mentioned something about Khur being grateful to his sister. But she didn't tell him. Karina had planned to keep it a secret to herself and avoid Alessandro as much as possible for it the only way to get away from him. She had to keep her word because royals always kept their words.

That's all for today dear ones. Please don't forget to vote, share and comment. Lots of love.....