Chapter 15

Ashish along with Neela came running to hospital and saw Khanna sitting. Ashish Pretended not show any sadness but only he knows what he was feeling. Neela looked at Swetha who was crying hugging Bebe.

Neela : how did this happen?

Prakash looks at them and saw Ashish looking at the door.

Prakash narrated how Neil planed surprise for Swetha and Bebe but the they got shocked. Hearings all this Neela stumbled back and looks at Swetha teary eyes.

Prakash moved to Ashish and kept his hand on his shoulder insuring him Neil will be fine. Ashish looked at Neil from the glass last time and walked out the Hospital. Prakash followed him not before telling karan to inform him about Neil. Karan nods. Prakash left behind Ashish.

While all this was happening someone was planning something else. The person was in room which fully dark when someone opened the door and look at the person who was tracing Avni picture.

Someone : if you done tracing her picture then hear me out. Neil is in hospital.

Hearing this the person stopped and looks at avni picture still.

Person : how do you know? How can Neil be India when he's in New York.

Someone : I'm sure you blind in Avni love. Haven't you seen news yet vidyut.

Vidyiyt : Juhi don't you dare to anything about my love for Avni. You don't know anything.

Juhi moves to him and trace his face with her finger.

Juhi : I know you very well. You only want her under your bed but you know what that will only happen if Neil is out off her life. Even you know Neil and Avni were best friend and somewhere they both have feeling for each other. You will only get avbi when Neil is not there for that you have to plan something before you lose her. And don't forget your deal you getting Avni and Me being with Neil.

Vidyut smirks.

Vidyut : why you need Neil when you have me?

Juhi : Don't act smart with me vidyut. You every will know without me you couldn't have got Avni yet.. so think before you say word...

Vidyut pushed her on bed and came over her.. she looks at him.

Vidyut : forgot about talking. Let's do some actions...

Saying this he starts kissing her.

In hospital Hour passed but no news of Neil health. Avni was cleaning his face when she got slight view of his face. She stopped doing what she was doing and thought..

Avni ( mind ) no he can't be my Neil! Why I'm even thinking about Neil. He is New York. Please God keep Neil safe.

She can out of tranche and looks at dr mehra.

Avni : sir he was out of danger.

Dr merha: you go out I'll handle from here.

Avni nods and took her mask out but before leaving she had strong feeling the Person who is lying there is close to her heart but she refuse to agree. Avni came out and saw karan. She Didn't see Bebe Swetha or Neela as they were far from Neil rooms.

Avni : he is out of danger. Doctor is doing his dressing. He will be conscious after hour.

Karan and naina got relief hearing this.