Chapter 12

It's was evening when Avni came back to her cabin. She moved to washroom and washed her hands and face. Wiping her face and hands with towel she comes out and sits on her chair when there was knock.

Avni : come in!

Peon comes there. Avni looks at him.

Avni : any appoints!

Peon: no ma'am, actually someone wants to see you. She said it personally.

Avni : hmm! Send her in!

Peon nods and send the lady in. Lady got teary eye seeing Avni while Avni was unaware of this as she was reading file. Feeling gaze on her Avni looks up and got shocked to see Swetha almost after 5 years later. A gulp formed in throat.

Swetha: can I come in!

Avni : hmm!

Swetha takes seat. Avni avoiding looking at her.

Swetha : how are you?

Avni : do have any problem.. I mean any reason to come here!

Swetha : can't I meet my daughter..

Avni chuckled hearing a daughter.

Avni : which Daughter? I'm sorry but I don't know you..

Swetha controlled her tears knowing Avni doesn't remember her.

Swetha : can I get pills!

Avni : which pills?

Swetha : sleeping pills!

Avni : why sleeping pills? I'm sorry but we can't give you until it's needed.

Swetha : it's not for me but for someone else..

Avni : may I know who takes those pills?

Swetha : A Friend of mine!

Abhi : next time bring her with you please. Sorry i won't be able to provide you pills as we not allowed to give to another patient. Sorry you may leave now.

Swetha : Avni can we talk!

Avni: its dr Avni Metha! Mrs Khanna. And there is nothing to talk. Now please leave. Don't force me to kick you out of cabin. I still respect you so please leave.

Swetha quietly moves out off the cabin while Avni looks at her going.

Avni ( mind) sorry Swetha maa but having relation with you guys I have broke it. I won't go against papa. If he gets to know I visit you then he will shout at me. I can't forget what happened that day. Because of you all I don't have right to choose my partner..

She wiped her tears and continued reading while.

While New York Neil was already up. He was taking shower when someone peeps into his room.

Someone slowly opens his cupboards and took out Chocolates bar and was going to leave the room but stopped as Neil Caught the person.

Person ( mind) shit I'm Caught now! Chachu won't leave me now.. baba ji help me..

Neil: Kia stop stealing my chocolates.

He come out of shower in his towel. Kia turns to Neil but closed her eye. Neil chuckled at her.

Kai : what Chachu can't you wear your clothes?

Neil: Kai baby I just came from shower but i didn't knew there was thief waiting in my room..