Chapter 2

After finishing their breakfast both starts moving to Neela rooms. While going Neil pulled hair but lightly. She glared at him.

Avni : stupid why you always pull my hair?

Neil : wanna know answer!

Avni nods.

Neil : because I am pulling your hair. It's so soft.

Avni : Neil?

Neil : Sorry!

Avni : not accepted!

Neil : what should I do then?

Avni thinks for moment and looks at him with her puppy face.

Avni : I will only Accept your sorry when you take me to beach.

Neil smiled at her.

Neil : done! Shall we move on. Maa must be waiting for us.

She nods. Both stood by Neela room and Neil knocked the door. Both entered when Neela allowed them. They both saw Neela was folding clothes.

Neela : take sit, I will join after putting this clothes.

Both looked at each other and sat down on couch and waited for Neela to join. Soon Neela joined them and sat front of them.

Neela : you both know why I called you here?

Both nods no. Neela looks at them.

Neela : Neil you have Starts going office and Avni you doing you inter in hospital.

Both nods as yes. Both have finished collage. Neil decided to his dad business whereas Avni wanted to help people who doesn't have enough money to visit hospital and get treated.

Neil : maa we know but what's the connection Between our work.

Neela : you both settling your careers so have you both thought of finding partner.

Neil : maa first I want achieve something alone without dad surname. Until I don't achieve my own name , I won't focus any other thing then focusing on my dream. And about girl who I fall In love with then it's depends on her. I don't any girl to fall for me because of my money or wealth but I want love girl who will love my family which includes you, ashish papa and my best friend Avni. I have two family. If she can't accept my family then only means she loves my money not me or my family. I promise you whenever I fall for someone i will tell you first but for now no Marriage or girl in my life.

Avni laughed at his last time. Neil smiled hearing her laugh. Neela had tears hearing him. She wiped her tears and smiled at him.

Neela : I didn't our Neil loves his family so much.

Neil : now you know I love my family more than anything.

Neela nods and looks Avni who was admiring Neil. She knew about have feeling but admit or they haven't realised yet.

Neela : Avni what you about? What you think falling for someone?

Avni looks at Neil first then Neela.

Avni : I want achieve my dream then whatever my parents want then I will go with that.

Neela nods.

Neela : you both can go and do what you normally do.

Avneil nods and moves out of the room.

Neela (mind ) they need to realise before it's too late. Hope nothing happens between them. I need to speak to others about this.

She checked the time and went call Someone.

While Avneil was sitting in Neil's room and talking. Avni was lying down on his bed while he was sitting down. Both stayed in quiet when Avni asked him something to which he smiled.

Avni : Neil remember our first birthday.

Neil : how can I forget that day. When we both fought over cake. I still remember you cried so much over my cake.

Avni : hello I didn't. You took my favourite cake.

Neil : I know but still you cried so much.

Avni : when are we going beach.

She changed the topic. He laughed at her.

Neil : great in Changing. We will leave around 5.

Avni nods and closed her eye. He smiled at her.

Neil : you sleep, I will wake up when it's 5.

Avni nods with eye closed. Neil kissed her forehead and covered her with duvet and left his room after locking door behind him.