Chapter 14

It's was late night in New York when Neil locking the House moved out to airport. His pa was going to come tomorrow morning. Neil booked ticket for tonight night. He reached to airport and checked his Boarding pass. After checking all this he was sitting in waiting room and waiting for his flight time.

He took his Phone and texted Karan that he's leaving today and has locked the House. Sending message to Karan he closed his eye and thought about him and Avni spending time together . Tears welled up but he Drank it.

He opened his eye as there announcement for the flight. Neil took his bag and moved to checking side. He sat on his seat and closed his eyes. Flights begin to fill with people.

Whereas in Mumbai the weather changed. ( don't know how long journey is from New York to India. Sorry if it's Wrong)

Avni was in her cabin when her cabin window starts opening itself and closed. Avni got up and moved to close them again but it opened again. Avni sighed and sat back to her seat starts reading file. She got busy in reading file.

While other side due to very bad weather the aeroplane wasn't not able to fly properly or in right direction. People inside plane starts panicking when Neil said something.

Neil : stop panicking. Nothing Will help if you panic. Someone go and ask air hostesses if they have live jackets.

Someone hearing this run to Ask air hostess and got some but it's was not enough for everyone. Neil looks at People then the flight how it's moving.

Neil : ma'am is there anyone left!

Hoster: This is what have. Sorry sir!

Neil thinks something but unfortunately it's was too late. The plane was already cashed. Luckily there were not far from Mumbai airports.

Ambulance reached there in no time. Plane was completely crashed. It's was difficult for ambulance people to get it of plane as it's was raining badly and plane condition was totally broken. They was Able to get some people out and immediately send them to avneil hospital. They tried getting more people out but checking their breathing they had to send to body postpone.

Rain starts raining heavily. It's would stop today. News was already spread over the Mumbai about plane crash.

People who was breathing was working they were admitted in emergency. Here Avni was done reading file and looked at the time. She packed her stuff and starts moving out the cabin.

She walked outside the hospital and drove to her home. She didn't see any patient admitting as her ward was one different aside.

Avni reached home. Taking shower she closed her eye but couldn't sleep. She was restless like something bad was going to happen.

Avni ( mind) I hope whenever you are Neil you safe.

She closed her and prayed for him. Unknowingly he was fighting for his life in hospital.

Next morning the news on every channel and everyone got to know about plane crash.

At Khanna house.

Swetha Bebe was setting the Table along with naina. Karan and Prakash with Kia was watching tv when Kai accidentally changed the channel.

Karan and Prakash got shocked hearing the news.

" last night due to heavy rain a plane from New York to Mumbai crashed. We even got know businessman Neil Khanna was in the same flight. Many people have lost their lives and some are admitting in avneil hospital.we will connect with you soon".

The remote fell from hands and Looks at Prakash who sat there being numb.

Karan : uncle!

He called but Prakash was not in his sense to hear anything. Prakash looks at Swetha and Bebe who was still unaware of all this. He quietly stood up and moved to them.

Prakash : Bebe Swetha come with me.

Swetha and Bebe looks at him.

Bebe : where sunny?

Prakash : bebe come with me!

Bebe looks at karan for answer.

Bebe : sunny tells us where you taking us?

Prakash : Bebe Neil!

Swetha : what happened to Neil?

Prakash : his plane crash!

There was pin drop loss until they heard thud. All saw Swetha lying on the floor. Prakash moved to Swetha and kept her head on his lap and tapped her face but she dint respond.

Prakash : Bebe I'm taking Swetha to room. Karan you go to hospital check on Neil. Bebe call the doctor.

Bebe nods and moves to call the doctor. Prakash picked Swetha up and took her to his room. Karan along with Kia and naina went to hospital.

While in metha House the case was different. Neela was kitchen whereas Ashish was in his room. Avni was sleeping when her phone rang.

Avni opened her eyes and checked the call from hospital. She picked it to

Avni : hello!

Caller : ma'am there is emergency. We losing patient.

Avni : I'm coming there. Keep the operation room ready.

She cuts call and goes to fresh up. Quickly getting ready she left for hospital.

Reaching hospital she saw many patient parents or family member crying. She got confuse seeing many patient family here at this morning. Chucking her thought she moved dr Mehra.

Avni : sir you called me! What's the condition of the patient.

Dr mehra : he's not responding.

Avni : did he met with accident or what?

Dr mehra : yesterday night there was plane crash and he was one of them. Avni you need to operate him before he goes in coma..

Avni : give me two minutes.

Dr mehra: Avni we don't have time to waste. Come with me..

Avni nodding her head she moves with dr mehra. Both were going to enter the room when Avni felt tugged on her leg.

She looked down and saw Kia crying.

Avni : beta why you crying?

Kai : chachu!

Avni looks at her then behind Kia and saw karan and naina.

Karan : sorry doctor. She is attached with she chachu most.

Avni : its fine! And he will be fine don't worry.

Karan naina knows about Avni but hasn't seen her picture. Avni goes inside. She wore mask and starts operating. She hasn't seen Neil face as his face was fully covered with blood and bruise. Avni Cleaned his face but it's was still not able recognise Neil face.

Avni removed glass from his stomach and starts stitching them.

While the operation was going on Prakash along with Bebe and Swetha came to Hospital.

Prakash : karan Neil!

Karan : Doctor is inside.

Prakash made Swetha sit as she is still weak. Bebe sat beside her. Prakash was walking forwards and backwards.

Prakash ( mind) why you testing us god? What has Neil done to you? His life is already in danger and here he's fighting with you now for his life. You can't do this.. you have to make Neil fine.. Ashish doesn't even know about this.

Prakash moved out the hospital and called Ashish and Informed him about Neil.