Chapter 18

A Month passed since Neil returned back to India and when he met with plane crash. He was still resting at home as dr Avni strictly advised him but how can our lover boy disobey his girl. He wasn't allowed to step out of the house but he use to sneak out during at night without getting caught but someone kept eye on him and Knew very well where goes it was none than Swetha who would come to see him in night but didn't find.

She knew he goes to meet Avni. She was waiting for avneil reunion.

In this one month Avni only stays home or goes to hospital. She has stopped responding to vidyut call or messages. Since the day she has realised her love for Neil she isn't bothered about any other man than neil. All she cares or think is only about Neil Khanna. Even her mind is occupied with Neil. She tried focussing on her work but neil thoughts didn't allow.

Avni knew someome would come to her room every night but she pretended not be aware of all this. she knew who could it be as she could feel presence of him. she knew neil comes to her room every night but she never comfort him while neil thinks no has seen him going to avni room or avni doesn't know about him comimg.

while vidyut was angry with avni beacuse she is ignoring him and he was thinking how to break avni down.

its was another day where neil was resting in his room when Swetha walks to Neil room and saw him resting. She walks to bed and sat down.

Swetha : Neil!

Neil opens his eye and looks at Swetha who was smirking looking at him. He got confuse seeing her smirking.

Neil : mom why you smirking?

Swetha : Neil I was thinking why don't you settle down in your life... i mean even you should get married...

Neil : mom what you saying? Don't you known i love someone else... no will take her place...

Swetha : if you really love her then why you sitting here and doing nothing..

Neil : mom it's not easy for me. She is married now..

Swetha: I didn't expect this from you Neil. You really think miss Avni metha is married.. have you opened your eyes yet.. how could you not trust her or your love.

Neil : mom what do you mean?

Swetha : have you seen her wedding picture?

Neil : no!

Swetha : have you seen Avni wearing mangalsutra or her hairline filled.. Neil you meet her every day you think she has moved on...

Neil got shocked hearing that Swetha knows he meets Avni every day..

Neil : how do you know I meet Avni every day?

Swetha : don't forget I'm your mom. And I know what you do. Neil she hasn't moved on yet... she doesn't want marry vidyut... Neil confess your feeling before it's too late.... she is waiting for you Neil... remember once I went to Hospital I saw her talking to her colleagues when she mentioned she was not getting married until few years later due to work.... Think Neil why she doesn't want marry vidyut. You say you know Avni very well then how can not find what's going her heart... Neil confess your love for her.... listen we not going to be home today. Prakash wants us to meet his some friends so me Bebe and your dad going to meet them...

Neil was lost thinking about Avni. Swetha patted his shoulder and left the room. As Swetha left Neil got of bed and went to balcony. He sat there and took his phone and caressed Avni picture.