Chapter 7

It's was almost evening when Neil woke up. Everyone let him sleep as he slept very late last night. Others were sitting in garden when Neil came with his messy hair.

He walked and sat beside Neela and kept his head in her lap. She starts ruffling his hair.

Neela : had good sleep!

Neil nods.

Swetha : Neil you need to stop coming late. It's becoming your habit now..

Neil : mom?

Bebe : Swetha is right Neil! Work is important but sleep is important too. Stop stressing yourself too much.

Neil : Neela ma they scolding me. You say something to them.

Neela opened her mouth to say but Avni shuts her.

Avni : maa don't take his side now.

Neil : Avni you too!

Avni : maa tell him not talk to me.

Neil : what did I do now?

Neela : too both stop fighting and Neil Bebe Swetha is right. Even I'm seeing you coming late..

Neil : sorry maa I'll try not come late.

Neela nods.

Avni : Bebe your Neil is changed. See he agreed to maa so quick .

Bebe : you right! Neil doesn't loves us anymore.

Neil : Avni I hate you!

Avni : wow thank you so much mr Khanna but you I know I hate you too.

Without Neil got up and pulled her hair.

Avni : Swetha maa!

Swetha : Neil!

Neil : it's her fault!

Neela : Neil go fresh up. I will get you food.

Neil nods and ran inside showing thumbs up to Avni.

Avni : I really hate him.

Neela smiled and looks at Bebe.

Neela : Bebe I will come.

Bebe nods. Neela leaves when Avni got up and went water her plants.

Neil was in shower when someone entered his room and saw clothes already out. Person smirked and applied mud on Clothes and ran out the room.

Neil came out while wiping his hair when his eye fell on his Clothes. He looks at her and screamed Avni names.

He threw his mud clothes in washroom and took new pair and got ready. Without thinking anything he ran out of his room and went to see Avni.

Avni after visiting Neil room she was hiding in garden when she heard Neil scream. She laughed and smirked at the same but stopped as she heard footsteps.

Neil : Avni come out!

Avni hid more so he doesn't see her.

Neil : Avni come out!

But Avni didn't. Neil was going to go back inside when he saw shadow behind the tree. He without making noise moves to Tree and pulls her to him..

Neil : now hid!

Avni closed her eye.

Neil : why did you do that?