Chapter 10

Two months passed since Avni visit in camp in village. Everything were going perfectly but whom know a storm is coming between avneil life.

It's was another day where Neil was faster sleep due to overworking last night whereas others family members were tensed. Avni was not seen in the house as she left early to hospital so she is aware of this storm.

Khanna and Metha were sitting in hall while looking at each.

Prakash : Ashish try to understand We need to Neil.

Ashish : why don't understand how will react after knowing his industry caught has caught fire. Prakash it's not only company for Neil but his it's his own first company which he builds himself. I don't have courage to tell him this.

Bebe : Ashish we all what you trying to say but it's important for Neil to know what's happing in New York. Plus his Nani is not well.

Neela : Bebe don't say you all planning to shift to New York. Bebe please don't do this.

Swetha: Neela mom condition is very bad. Last time she wants to see Neil.

Ashish : if you all deciding to go then go but don't contract us. How could you forget our promise we made. Is this what we said. How can you all decide yourself. Not least for you but think about Avni and Neil. How will they live without each other. Didn't you see how Neil condition was after Avni to camp. Prakash I didn't expect this from you breaking our promise. We promised to stick with each forever but you breaking it..

Prakash : Ashish!

Ashish : no if you all want go then go but don't forget you breaking our friendship.

He got and went to his room followed by Neela. Prakash looks at Bebe.

Bebe : Swetha wake up Neil.

Swetha nods and goes to Neil rooms. Neil was sleeping on his bed and his duvet was on the floor. Swetha picked the duvet and kept on bed. She sat beside Neil and caressed his hair. Feeling hand I his hair Neil turned and placed his head in Swetha lap.

Swetha : Neil wake up!

Neil : mom let me sleep!

Swetha : Neil wake up your dad want to talk to you.

Hearing her serious voice Neil opened his eye and look at Swetha.

Neil : mom what happened?

Swetha : you fresh up and come to my room.

Neil : mom say an what's the matter?

Swetha : Neil come to my room you will know.

Neil nods and moves to washroom while Swetha controlling her tears she moved to her room. Reaching her room she saw Bebe and Prakash already sitting on bed. Bebe saw her.

Bebe: did Neil woke up.

Swetha : he's going!

Bebe nods when there was knock on the door. All turned to see Neil standing there.

Prakash : come inside Neil!

Neil walks in and sat beside Bebe.

Neil : dad what's the matter? Mom

Prakash : remember two years ago you built your own company in New York..

Neil : yeah I remember it but what the matter with my company. Dad are you hiding something.