Chapter 1

Two best fried were sitting along with their families. Their friendship started when both of them were studying in school together. They studied together in collage, made achievement in same company. Both business started from that company and now they both have their own company which is called Khanna industrial and Metha industrial. Both company is biggest company in Mumbai.

Boy best friend got married with their love partner. Both had love marriage. Both bond is unbreakable. They born pillars of Each other. Their life lies in his wife and children. Their children bonds in also similar. Another history repeated.

Praksh Khanna and ashish metha are but blooded brother but the way they love each other and their bond is, anyone can't say They are brother.
As history repeated this time again with two beautiful soul. It's none than Khanna and Metha heir.

23 years ago their wives give birth to a boy and girl. Girl belonged to
metha family whereas boy was Belonged to Khanna family. The best the things was when both were placed together they smiled and held their small fingers. That time their family that they will see another strong and pure friendship between them. Their parents were happy and proud. They happiness was no bound. They life relies on their family. Any scratch on their family then this two friend will break your Bones.

Khanna and metha live together. It's was their children demand to live together. They were sipping their coffee when a guy walks in with sleepy face. Seeing him his mom calls him. He sat in near and put his head in her lap. She ruffles his hair.

His mom : why you still sleeping!

Boy : mom I am tried please!

His mother was going to another word when her mother-in-law stopped her.

His grandma : Swetha let him sleep!

Swetha: Bebe. He got office!

Bebe : let him take day off!

Swetha nods. While others smile seeing sleeping. He was sleeping when his parents were discussing.

Bebe : ashish where is Neela?

Ashish : Bebe, she had early work.

Bebe nods.

Ashish : Bebe me and Praksh will leave now!

Praksh : swetha ji when he wakes up then call me.

Swetha nods. Praksh and ashish leaves after kissing boy head. Swetha looks at her son who is sleeping.

Swetha: my son grew up.

Bebe smiled at her. Swetha kept ruffling his hair.

Bebe was admiring them when a girl came and back hugged Bebe. Bebe smiled knowing who it's. Bebe pulled her to front and made her sit beside her. Bebe kissed her forehead.

Bebe : tried!

Girl : yes but coffee will do it!

Bebe nods and gets up to leave. The girl looked at Swetha when her eye fall on her lap and smirked seeing him sleeping. Even Swetha saw her smirking and guessed it she is upto something.

Girl quietly got up and went to her and soon came back with full bucket of water. She slowly went to Swetha and gestured her to keep quiet. Swetha listened to her.

Girl carefully poured full bucket of water on him. He jerked and screamed. Girl laughed seeing his condition. Hearing laugh he looked to her. He glared her and got up. She ran from there before he could catch her.