Chapter 3

Around 4 Neil again went back to Avni room to wake up. He smiled seeing snugged into duvet. He creased her hair and kissed forehead. He sat beside her and tried waking her up.

Neil : Avni wake up.

She didn't but snuggled into duvet and slept other side facing her face. Neil smiled at her.

Neil : you don't want to go to beach.

Hearing beach name she threw duvet from her and looks at Neil.

Avni : I want to go!

Neil : fresh up and meet me downstairs.

Avni nods and goes to fresh up while Neil leaves downstairs and saw his and Avni parent sitting down. He sat beside Neela.

Neela : are you going out.

She asked as he was in causal. Neil nods.

Neil : going to beach.

Neela nods.

Ashish : come back before it's get late.

Neil : sure papa.

Neela : where is Avni?

Neil : she is getting ready.

Swetha : there she is.

Everyone looks at stair and saw Avni coming down with full busy in phone. Avni reach to them and looks up from her phone and gave her smile to them.

Neil got up and went bedside Avni.

Neil : shall we Leave.

Avni nods.

Neil /Avni : bye!

After bidding them Neil and Avni Avni settle in car. Neil started the car. Avni put the music on but only low volume as Neil doesn't like high volume. Neil Smiled at her.

Neil : beach first.

Avni nods. Neil drove to beach. The drive was silent. Neil stopped the car beside the beach. He looked at avni who already was taking her slippers. Neil smiled at her and starts taking his shoes. They kept their footwear in the car. Neil got out from car and went Avni side. Neil opened door Avni and she came out. He help her hand and both walked towards the beach.

Neil and Avni walked bare feet and cold sand was touching their feet. Neil stopped and sat beside rock and Avni sat beside him.

Both were admiring their sea. No one was around them. Both were observing the sea view. Both had their feet into water. Cold water was touching their feet. Cold breeze was on their faces making them smile when Avni spoke.

Avni : Neil did you ever fallen love with anyone.

Neil looks at her and then spoke.

Neil : if I find my true soulmate then let's see what destiny has.

Avni Smiles at his answer.

Neil looks at his time and stood up. And led his hand to Avni. Avni placed her hand into his and stoop up.

Neil : come lets go. Tomorrow I have office and you have hospital to go.

Avni : I am excited to join hospital.

Neil : lets go.

Avni nods and both head towards car. They settled down and Neil started car. Again drive was silent. Neil looked at avni who was looking outside of window.

Neil : Avni are you ready for to get Married?

Avni looks at him.

Avni : i said it front of Neela am I want achieve my dream first then will think about Marriages. But why did you ask?

Neil : I know but thought to know what you thinking about marriage.

Avni : you know Neil i haven't thought of any boy except from you. Since school to collage and now no boy has come close to me than because I don't anyone in my life than you.

Neil : someday someone take my place. Right.

Avni : no one take your place. I can't give your place to no one. Neil remember what we promised to each other.

Neil : off course I do. We always be together, never leave each other hand no Matter what.

Avni : right! So don't think someone will take your place.

Neil : Avni wanna have ice cream.

Avni : when did you start being nice? You never allow me having Ice cream.

Neil : that's because you always catch cold which I don't want. Today you can have but only one scotch. Okay.

Avni : okay. At least I will have my favourite ice cream.

Neil parked car front of ice cream stall and walked to get ice cream. Avni stayed in car. Neil came back with ice cream and give to Avni. Avni took it and starts eating. Neil smiled and sat down and starts the car again.

Neil : Avni don't eat too fast.

Avni : you there na!

Neil smiled and continued driving While avni was enjoying her ice cream.

Avni : Neil you know chocolate ice cream is best.

Neil : it's is. Here have tissue.

He passed her tissue and she wipes her mouth.

Avni : thank you.

Neil : when did you starts saying thank you?

Avni : okay no thank you then.

Neil : sorry! Don't be angry.

Avni : Neil from tomorrow we will be busy then how will talk to you.

Neil : don't worry how much I am busy I will have time for you. Call me whenever you want.

Avni nods. Neil stopped car front avneil house. Metha and Khanna brought House on Avni Neil names.

Neil took his seatbelt and looked at avni who was going to go out. He held her hand. She looks at him.

Neil : don't forget to wish me good night.

Avni : good night.

Neil kissed her forehead.

Neil : good night.

Both went inside and Avni went straight to her room as it's was her bed time. Neil walked to his room and sat down with his laptop and starts working.