Chapter 4

Next morning was Bright sunny day. Sun peeped through Neil rooms disturbing his sleep. He rubbed his eye few times and opened his eye. His eye fell on the clock and he freaked out seeing the time.

Neil : shit I late!

He quickly threw duvet over and ran to washroom. He picked his brush and put his favourite toothpaste. He kept his brush in mouth and starts brushing.

While brushing he moved to shower Area. He turned tap and filled a bucket. He moved back to sick and cleaned his face. Then he moved back to shower area and undressed himself.

After taking cold bath he walked in his room only wrapped in towel around his waist. He quickly moved to Closet and took his office wear.

He wore his office wear and went to mirror to set his hair. He wore his watch and spray perfume over himself. Talking his bag and blazer he walks to next to his room.

He opened the door and smiled seeing her sleeping. He walked inside and kept his blazer and bag on bed and moved to her.

He sat next to what made kissed her forehead.

Neil : here I am getting late and this madam sleeping peaceful, not fair.

Neil smirked and took his phone and put one of the song and kept his phone near to her ear.

Avni took pillow and covered her ears but how can Neil let her go easily. He moved the pillow. He laughed at her but stopped as Avni punched him.

Avni opened her eye and looks at him.

Avni : why can't you let me sleep?

Neil : you did same yesterday.

Avni : get lost! Let me sleep!

She again closed her eye and tried but yelled as Neil picked her up. She tried getting out but Neil held her more tight.

Neil : it's not happening! You won't sleep!

He made her stand in washroom.

Neil : fresh up and come soon.

Avni didn't say Anything. Neil shook his head and moved inside to washroom.

He picked her Brush and give to her but she nods no. Neil sighed and helped her brushing.

After brushing Neil took Avni to shower area and looks at her.

Neil : come quick.

Avni nods. Neil leaves the washroom. Avni smiled seeing him going.

Neil took his phone and texted his pa saying he will be late. He took his bag and blazer and walked out of the room.

He went to Downstair and kept his stuff on couch and moved to kitchen. He saw him lovely ladies. He walks to them. He hugged Bebe and kissed her cheek.

Neil : good morning Bebe!

Bebe smiled.

Bebe : good morning tillu!

He then moved to Neela and Swetha. He hugged Neela then Swetha.

Neil: good morning my favourites moms.

They both smiled when they heard voice behind them.

" she is mine"!

All looks at the source and saw Avni coming with hair brush in her hand. Neil smiled and walks to her.