Refresh! Celestial Ensemble and the Final Battle!

The time had finally come for them to leave. Saying their farewells to their families, each person took turns to bow to everyone. With words of encouragement, the girls stood together.

"Let's transform girls." Sakura said with a smile

"You got it" Akina winked

Hanami, Kazuki, Rana and Yukine turned into their fairy forms as they joined their partners. With their families still watching them, the girls nodded in unison.

"PreCure Refresh!"

"The Beautiful Warmth of Winter, Cure Crystal!"

"The Endless Smile of Summer, Cure Lumina!"

"The Cool Sound of Autumn, Cure Aria!"

"The Intelligent Life of Spring, Cure Cerise!"

"Greet Chances with a Smile! Hi! Chance PreCure!"

In awe, Karai and Sara's mouth dropped as they saw their sister and friend transform before their eyes. Rubbing his eyes, unable to believe what he was seeing, Naki stared.

"Finding out you're a Pretty Cure is way more shocking than when your friends found out you were an idol..."

"Gee, thanks Naki" Aria rolled her eyes

"We have to be on our way now." Royal Sky said sternly whilst looking at Cerise "I'm sure that they will be waiting for our arrival."

"Right..." Cerise sighed

It was all so hard to take in but she knew she had to do it. From finding out about her adoption, realising she has more family members all the way to learning she was made from a gemstone like Royal Sky. At this point, nothing shocked her anymore.

Opening up a portal, Royal Sky bowed to the family members one more time "we shall return soon." with that, she stepped inside.

Waving goodbye one more time, they walked in one by one. In the blink of an eye, they found themselves back in Chanzon. The portal closing behind them they continued to walk forward. As expected, the Duke and Duchess were indeed waiting for their arrival. Standing tall, proud and smug, Hi! Chance knew that the upcoming battle was going to be difficult.

"So you've arrived" Duchess Heist grinned "I was beginning to think you've given up."

"Whatever you old hag!" Aria yelled

"It's funny how you think that because you should be the one giving up right now."

"Hah. If only you could act as fast as your mouth." Duchess Heist said

"There is no need for a fight" Duke Plund said pretending to act warmly

"Yeah right..." Aria mumbled

In battle stance, the girls got ready to attack. With Cerise in the center with Royal Sky by her side, they were ready to fight. Behind them, the royal siblings watched with serious expressions. As much as they didn't want to, they were still fighting family members.

"Where's our parents? ~purin" Spring yelled

"Yeah! ~fure"

"Oh my beautiful Princesses, my brother and his wife are perfectly safe in the castle." Duke Plund said

"I don't believe him ~paku"

"Me neither but I'm sure father is with mother inside ~foru"

"Your parents shouldn't even be the King and Queen right now" the Duke said as he edged closer to them "I should be, he doesn't deserve the throne! I am much stronger than he!"