Let's Go Home! Welcome to the Kingdom of Chanzon!

Hearts began to beat as the four siblings walked towards her. The lady sat up as she stared around in realisation, immediately falling back down she began to weep.

"Spring... Will you ever forgive your mother?" her head remained low as she uttered those words. Her whole body began to tremble as she realised the circumstance, she awaited her punishment.

"Mo- your highness, why?" her once loud voice went quiet. Hanami sniffled as she watched the mother she once looked up to.

"Am I no longer a mother to you?" her eyes remained low as she couldn't face her children.

Hanami looked away "Our mother... was kind... She wouldn't do anything like this"

Kazuki placed his hand on Hanami's shoulder as her eyes filled with tears "Mother, tell us, why did you do what you did?"

"Forte... I-I... wanted the best for the kingdom"

"Was it worth it? Mother?"

"Forte, I am not proud of my actions but I-"

"Was it worth seeing everyone live a fake paradise and this world turn into absolute chaos?" Hanami wiped away her tears "Was it worth it? At all?"

"No. No it wasn't Spring"

"Why are you yelling at her Spring!?" Rana questioned

"Our mother... Would not do that!"

"Are you not going to forgive her?" Yukine looked up at her older sister who glanced coldly at her mother

"She is the Queen! Our mother! Why! Why would.... why would she put our kingdom into trouble..."

"Let's listen to her story first" Kazuki looked at his sisters back to his mother "Please, mother. Redeem yourself"

Everyone gathered around her as she began to tell her story "I wanted more for the kingdom"

"And did you get it?" Hanami mumbled

"Stop it" Kazuki nudged her

"Please go on. We want to hear everything" Sakura beckoned her to continue

"I walked outside one day to the kingdom as I do every week. I enjoy walking through the village and seeing everyone but I noticed. They were happy but it were as if a mask was placed on them as I walked by. I wanted to help!"

"What did you decide to do?" Sakura asked

"I wanted to heal their hearts using the kingdom's nacharms... I wanted the best for them but not realising it would end up like this"

"You had good intentions" Sakura nodded "But, it affected this kingdom and even our own really badly" she looked at the former negatime trio as they lowered their heads

"You even used your own people! People who cared for you every day!" Hanami  angrily shot out

"Hanami! She may be the Queen but firstly she is your mother! Lower your voice!" Kazuki angrily looked at Hanami. His once calm expression was gone as his eyebrows began to meet "Hana- no. Spring. Stop that. Is it that hard for you to forgive somebody? Even if it was your own mother? You managed to forgive those three yet you can't for the lady who birthed you? The lady who cared for you through all those ups and downs? Now is not the time. We need to get to the bottom of this and your grudges aren't helping!"

Hanami's eyes widened as his voice raised at her. She looked down upset but knew he was right. Her grudges were not going to help anybody but instead hurt others. Her mother may have been wrong for doing what she did but she is still a person who makes mistakes.