A Fresh Splash into Confidence!

Summer was officially over and the girls returned back to school. Everything felt the same and as usual everybody was talking about the Pretty Cures. Walking in through the school gate, Akina and Shirana looked at each other as they passed by a couple of girls who were looking at photos.

"Feels kinda weird" Akina whispered "I seriously who wonder who they are"

"I wonder that too..." Shirana whispered back

Separating ways, they headed into their respective classes where even their classmates were talking about it. In the middle school, Sakura walked into her classroom. She was the first one there yet again but as usual, it didn't faze her. Perfectly used to it, she made her way to her seat as she waited for class to begin. Opening her bag, she took a look at Spring.

"You're okay? Yeah?" Sakura asked

"Mhm! ~purin" Spring nodded happily

"Okay!"

A few moments later, a swarm of students began to quickly enter. Soon, the nearly empty classroom was full of loud noises and bustling with people. Even there, Sakura could hear the faint words of 'Pretty Cure' being spread. Confused, Sakura decided to shake it off.

"Alright everyone" their teacher called out as he entered "let's begin class"

Making their way to their seats, the room became quiet.

"I know it's the first day of school but I I'll be the one to ruin the party and announce we'll have a mini pop quiz." He said

"What?!" The students voices echoed the room loudly as they exclaimed in shock

"Okay, you know the drill." Without saying another word, the teacher placed sheets of paper on their desks

Groaning, the students had no choice but to comply. Eventually, everyone was silently taking the quiz. Every now and then, there were sounds of frustrated sighs, rapid page flickering and annoying pen clicking. Opening up the page, Sakura stared at the quiz in confusion.

"Huh..." she whispered to herself before taking a deep breath "Okay, I can do this"

Thirty minutes passed and the students handed their quizzes back to the teacher.

"I'll give back your results in your last class" he said before walking out with their quizzes in hand.

Wandering around the school, Sakura watched Akina, Asahi and Rana's class do P.E in the high school section. The last soon came and students were not looking forward to their results being returned. The time soon came and their teacher came in with their results.

"Not bad but people's grades could improve greatly" he said

Looking at their answers, multiple students sighed with relief while others groaned loudly. Everyone began to look at each other's grades and compliment each other while Sakura stared at her sheet which was still faced downwards. Pop quizzes were extremely difficult for her because they were always so unexpected. Turning the paper over slowly, she saw her grade written in red in the corner. 43%. Making a face, Sakura hurriedly turned it over again.

"I'm never going to hear the end of this from Sara and Karai..." she mumbled

The final bell rang and Sakura began to pack up her stuff. Walking out, Sakura stared at her quiz. Just then, the page was whipped out of her hand as she was walking in the hallway.

"Hey?" She quickly turned and saw a male figure staring at her sheet

"Ah-hah!" He yelled out "Our class president really can't do anything!"