Let's Idol! You Say They Were What?

The sun peaked through the windows as Akina squinted up at it while rubbing her eyes. She could hear someone in her room, flipping over she saw Shirana who was picking up her things from the floor "Do you ever clean Akina?"

"Yeah" Akina said as she sat up. The time read '9:34' "But it's so early!"

"Not when we're supposed to be at Chanson at 10"

"Oh. Right" she scratched her head "Fine, I'm getting up I'm getting up"

A few moments later Akina sat down at the table. Naki stared at her and laughed "you kind of look like a lion right now. Your hair is all over the place"

"I don't need that from you squirt"

"Just sayin' though"

With gusto, Akina ate everything on her plate and ran out yelling "THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!"

Her grandmother and Naki looked at her as she left the door. "Oh my that girl"

"Is she okay?" Naki raised an eyebrow

"I really don't know"

Humming her way into Chanson, the others all looked at her stroll in peacefully "You're pretty cheerful for someone who is late" Sakura laughed

"Cheerful? Who? Me?" She pointed at herself

"Yeah you. Let's go, we're almost actually late"

The whole gang made their way to the store. The owner smiled at them as he saw them head towards him "I can't thank you all enough! You didn't have to do any of this but yet, here you are"

"We love to help! Besides, if this will be a big hit I'm sure your store will become popular" Sakura nodded

"We obviously had some help from a few people to make it happen but honestly" Asahi began to whisper to Shirana "we didn't expect them to actually come. We were just handing out flyers to advertise the store"

"Well be thankful Izumi helped us out" she said as she smiled at Izumi who nodded

They all got busy and started clearing up a few things. Takuto had come in to provide some help too so there were many gathered for the occasion. Flyers were being handed out and put up on walls when a black car came into view. Akina who was holding a brush looked up "Oh, they arrived". Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and looked. A lady came out of the front of the car and opened up the doors. 5 girls came out of the car in a bright colorful dresses. They all bowed at them "Hello! We're Star Joy! Please take care of us!"

"We're so grateful that you came! We appreciate it!" Sakura said running over to shake their hands

"We wanted to se- help you guys" a member said smiling

"What are their names?" Rana whispered to Yukine

"I.. dunno, why ask me?" she pouted

"I looked them up!" Hanami said running to the two girls

"Oh of course she did" Rana facepalmed

"There was 7 members in total. Juna, Yui, Shira, Tomoyo, Otome, Rei and Ara. Now there's just Juna, Yui, Tomoyo, Otome and Rei because the two others graduated a few years back"

"Okay, she did her research as usual" Rana whispered to Yukine who giggled

"We're about to be the hosts of this event. Why do you not know their names. I'm pretty sure if we asked Sakura she'll know"

"Well obviously if you asked Sakura she'd know. May as well ask someone like Asahi or Akina"

"Okay! Watch I'll ask!"