The Royal Season's Special Paradise

Blinking and looking around in confusion, Cerise narrowed her eyes suspiciously. Knowing something was up with the portal, she stood on guard, constantly alert to her surroundings. In the darkness, she could see a small green and pink dash of light sprint around. Immediately figuring out who it was, she gave a little smile.

"Cure Menta. I know you're there." she called out

"Tch." With that, Menta appeared right in front of her with her usual smug grin.

The two stared at each other for a while before Cerise raised a brow "where are they?"

"They? Oh right. Those pathetic friends of yours. Don't worry, they're perfectly fine. They're living in their own paradise."

"I'm not worried about them." Cerise smiled cheekily "I was worried about your friends. You see, I trust and know that my friends will be able to defeat them, I'm just wondering if you and your friends are prepared for that."

"Don't be so cheeky! Just because you don't need a Nacharm to transform doesn't mean you can act so high and mighty. What are you even? Even I need a charm."

Remaining composed and calm, Cerise just gave Menta a friendly smile. Irritated that she wasn't being fazed at all, Menta threw a frustrated blast of green light towards her. Jumping out of the way, Cerise sent deflected the attack and sent it flying back.

"You know, I don't understand why villains talk so much... I see it all the time in movies and shows and it's absolutely pointless..." Cerise gave her a smirk "you just told me something."

"What?! I didn't tell you anything."

"Oh no not intentionally" she sighed "The Duke and Duchess don't plan this properly..."

Without warning, beautiful pink flower petals surrounded her as she gathered them into one small ball of energy. Concentrating, she sent it flying towards Menta who wasn't expecting the attack.

"Ho- what?!" Menta screamed as Cerise aimed for her Archarm on her neck.

Shattering it in her fist, Cerise paused before patting Menta's head who had now turned back into Yuka Santani.

"How...?" Yuka whispered quietly, nearly shaking

"Even you need a Nacharm so I assumed, without it, you won't have your powers" Cerise smiled before walking away.

Stopping, Cerise turned to look at her with a friendly expression "Did you know, pink and green are complementary colors... they normally work well..." she paused "together..."

Immediately, Cerise found herself with her friends who just stared at her in shock.

"Oh well of course you can still transform" Akina teased

"I'm glad you're okay!" Asahi shouted out as she attacked her with a big hug

"We have to get out of here" Shirana said

"Yeah" Cerise nodded

In a flash, the entire group finally arrived at Chanzon in one piece. With a sense of determination emerging from each one of them, they charged towards the castle in search of the Duke and Duchess. They could hear sounds of crashing and screams coming from all corners of the kingdom. From the corner of their eyes, they could see Tomerunda's floating around causing havoc. Reaching the castle grounds, they ran faster. Before they could open the doors, it swung open and they could see two silhouettes standing in the middle of the room.

"Ah ah!" Duke Plund called out "any closer and the Royal children will get hurt."

Looking down, they could see four bodies laying lifeless on the floor.