Prickling Love! Heartfelt Confession!

"Ta-na-ba-TA!" a very excited Asahi chirped. Sakura, Akina and Shirana giggled at her as she placed the final hair piece on her head "I attended Tanabata festivals before but ones that always seemed way too organised! This is my first with all of you!"

"I'm glad we can share it with you then" Sakura laughed as she patted her kimono down "also, thank you for these outfits! They're so beautiful!"

"I agree with you. The designs are intricate and wonderfully made" Shirana smiled as she helped Akina with her hair.

"I.. Look like an idiot" Akina said as she stared at herself in the mirror. She never dressed well for anything and always liked to dress as grubby as she possibly could. This time she wore a beautiful light red kimono and her hair was placed into perfection by both Sakura and her sister. She looked at the others. Sakura managed to place her hair up too and although Shirana's hair was always up it seemed to look different that day.

"You don't look silly! I think you look be-au-ti-ful!" Asahi said smiling "Let's go! I'm super excited!"

"We can tell" Shirana said as she opened the door beckoning them outside. The air outside was warm, a perfect occasion for a Tanabata festival. Many others were dressed in their lovely kimono's as they headed to Chanson to meet with the others. Akina lagged behind them as she felt awkward to be dressed so nicely. Sakura slowed down her footsteps to keep up with her.

From a distance, they could see Hanami, Rana and Yukine were dressed nicely in kimono's Asahi had given to them too. Yukine caught sight of Shirana and immediately dashed towards her

"You look...." she looked at Shirana up and down "beautiful!" giggling as she hugged her tightly

"Why thank you. As do you Yukine"

"Thank you! I love love love it!"

Hanami and Rana headed towads them just as Sakura and Akina reached them.

"Our first Tanabata festival! How exciting and thrilling!" Hanamj said with glee in her voice

"Kazuki could NOT calm us down last night! We were too excited!" Rana piped in

"Where is he anyways?"

"He's inside. He was doing some last minute clean ups before we ventured out for the night. Y'know, don't wanna leave a mess" Rana laughed

"You look so pretty Akina!" Hanami suddenly bursted out

"E-eh? N-no.... I feel.... Eh..."

Yukine laughed at her and began to look her up and down "You look prettier than you already were! How did you do that?!"

"How has your face brightened and look even more flushed in today's illuminating light!" Rana teased

"I'm sure your face won't be the only one blushing today" Hanami smiled as Akina began to melt

"Stop doing that! I'm not used to compliments!" the three sisters bowed in unison as they laughed at her who facepalmed. Mr. Sato came outside and smiled as the 7 girls were ready in their attire.

"My my! Don't you all look beautiful today"

"Thank you Mr. Sato! Why aren't you going to the festival?" Sakura questioned

"My dear child, I'm too old to be out there with all you youngsters"

"Nah! You're not that old" Akina teased

Shirana nudged her "Akina" she whispered sternly

"Eep. Sorry"

"Kazuki was just fixing a broken light bulb for me. He'll be heading out soon after dressing"