Oh dear~ "Shirana wa Shiranai" (Shirana doesnt know)

It was a regular day at school, or so she thought. Shirana sat in her regular seat in the front of the classroom, a place deemed where the smart students sit. That wasn't a surprise since she sat beside Reira Nagabe, who was the other smart person in the class. The two sat in the front, diligently working by themselves. The Koki twins entered, suspiciously. Looking up, Shirana could see Sara and Karai wandering around in a mysterious manner.

"Now what on Earth are you two doing?" Shirana asked with a brow raised

"Just leave them, aren't they always like that" Reira laughed

"Um, don't say we didn't warn you" Karai smiled

"What?" Shirana stared at her in confusion

Just then, her questions were answered when a stream of students bathed int through the doors. With wide eyes, Shirana watched them crowd her desk, all of them with desperate expressions on their faces.

"Suzuno! Please help us study for the exam!" They all echoed one after the other

"Oh dear..." Shirana gave a gentle smile "the exam starts in a few minutes, you know that right?"

"Please! We're gonna fail" a male student shouted out from the back of the crowd

"Did you all not study yesterday?"

"We tried but it's no use..." a girl whimpered

In the back, Reira, Sara and Karai looked at each other, giggling.

"Isn't she popular" Karai smirked

"Right?" Sara laughed "as expected of the brainiest person in class"

"Yeah..." Reira smiled gently

The loud chaos soon quietened down when the teacher entered. A groan erupted from the class as they were dismissed to their seats. Soon, the exam started and the students began to work quietly. Expressions of confusion was a common trait in the room except for Shirana who was calmly answering all the questions with ease.

The whole day was spent in the same seat, exercising their minds as they racked their brains for answers. As the exam came to an end, the students either left with a face of satisfaction or fear. Nevertheless, the four girls remained calm and composed.

"How was the exam?" Sara asked "I struggled on some of them... math is definitely not my best forte"

"Best forte?" Shirana whispered to herself with a smile

"Seemed like it was easy for you since you're all smiles?" Karai said as she nudged Shirana

"Well... I had studied them the night before so I felt a little prepared. Although, I'm sure I've made a few mistakes"

"Lucky you..." Reira grinned

"Let's go! I'm sick of school" Sara pushed the three of them out the door.

They passed by Kazuki who was trying to escape a crowd of girls. Shirana looked at him and he made a pleading face. She shrugged and just left him alone as he pouted, watching her walk away.

"Don't you know him?" Karai asked

"Yeah? I heard he works at Chanson?" Reira pitched in

"Yeah, but his problems can remain his problems. Someone will go and save him later" Shirana laughed as she saw Akina, Rana and Asahi watching Kazuki from the corner of her eyes.

Walking out of the school building, they could see the sun slowly beginning to set in the distance. The weather was warming up as it was getting closer to summer. Sara took off her jumper and wrapped it around her waist while the other two copied.