Chapter 33

((300 votes, 200 comments for next chapter))

*OKAY WARNING LMAO THERE IS HEAPS OF SEXUAL CONTENTS IN THIS, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT OR IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE DONT FEEL FORCED TO READ IT*

Alisha POV

My mind is numb and oblivious to all my surroundings as I am completely fixated on the picture frame resting on a tripod in front of the crowd. I sniffle and blink but not once do I cry. I have already outcried myself and now I am just plain sad. I don't even flinch as my hand becomes ice cold when Luke withdraws himself from me and drags his feet in front of the microphone. Luke clears his throat to cover the hush sobs escaping his mouth.

"This boy, didn't deserve to die. He was young, smart, interesting as a person and my friend. Every day that passes by I never seem to fail to remind myself of the last look on his face, he didn't want to die, he was afraid to die, but he was forced to overcome his fear and let go when he shouldn't have. The painful remorse I have for this boy, it's sickening and it will forever haunt me. I beg of his forgiveness and the forgiveness of his loved ones. I never wanted this to happen and neither did he. But it did. And it should have been me. I'm sorry buddy. Rest in beloved peace forever and always Michael, I promised you a funeral and here it is. I hope you like it" Luke whispers as if he's really talking to Michael as if he is listening.

"Would you like me to take over mr Brooks sir?" A man to his left offers.

"Please" Luke nods and dried his eyes with his sleeve. I give Luke a weak smile as he walks towards me with his head low. I engulf him in a tight hug as Luke steadies his breath.

"Let's go for a walk, just you and I" I smile and link my arm in Luke's.

"I'll never be fixed, you know that right" Luke simply says as he looks over a small running stream to our right.

"I don't believe that, what I believe is that with the right treatment and care, even the coldest blooded human on the earth could gradually warm up and touch earth and become, good." I frown in all seriousness.

"Everyone is evil Alicia, just some more than others. We all go to hell for something," "for instants, you will go to hell just for being around me. The world is cruel and so am I" Luke retorts.

"You're not cruel Luke, not the slightest. You just seek love and you've been lacking it for quite some time" I reply.

"That hurts" Luke chuckles.

"It shouldn't hurt if you're as smart as you look".

"What are you trying to say?" Luke frowns and stops in his tracks.

"I'm not saying anything, lets just walk" I reply. Luke says nothing and nods his head with a slightly disappointed expression casted on his face, which I'm guessing is either to do with the funeral or my lack of explanation.

Luke walks to himself, avoiding any sort of contact with me, hands in his pockets and his shades covering his tinted red eyes.

"Luke, are you okay?" I mumble as he sits on the grassy riverbank, staining his expensive suit. Luke looks at me and then back across the stream.

"Not really".

"Is there anything I can do?" I sympathetically ask.

"Not this time love, sorry" Luke sighs.

"No, I'm sorry" I shake my head and scoot myself closer to Luke and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe I killed him Lish" Luke shakes his head.

"Don't let it get the better of you because you weren't really, you when you did it, okay? It's not your fault" I smile.

"I try to think that but that little voice in my head just argues with everything I say and it won't leave me alone" Luke growls in frustration. "I think I might really be crazy this time Lish..".