Chapter 12

Luke POV

"I really like talking to you Miss Hamilton, you've helped alot" I smile. Alisha returns a warm smile, "I'm glad".

..

"What was it you wanted to show me on Wednesday? You seemed.. Eager" Alisha leans forward in her chair. I stand up "nothing.. Nothing it doesn't matter" I shake my head and walk over to the whiteboard, I think hard for a word, one word each week I scribble down for Alisha, it's the only way I can communicate without my unholiness stopping and controlling my actions.

agathokakological written in a cursive font on the whiteboard. It means to compose of both good and evil.

"What does that mean?" Alisha frowns staring at the word "it means good and evil Alisha don't you see, that's what I am" I sigh frustrated. Alisha giggles "you're not evil Luke, just the things you did were evil". I nod my head "you'll understand soon, I promise".

I take a seat on the swivel chair infront of her "I like your hair today" I randomly blurt out making her blush "thankyou luke", I nod my head lazily in a way of saying you're welcome. "Our session is up.. but can I ask you something off the clock?" Alisha asks packing away her books, "shoot" I smirk leaning back in the swivel chair

"Do you ever have any .. Remorse for the things you've done"

I chuckle "they broke my heart, the bitches all deserved it" I grin cheekily, Alisha's eyes soften "luke you didn't have to kill them out of anger, everyone goes through pain and rejection" Alisha whispers "no one knows what I go through! No one! Not even you!" I yell and rise from my chair. "That's why we talk luke, we need to get to the root of the problem" she sighs and stands also, "we can't do it here, it's too dangerous" I put my hand on the door handle "I'll see you soon lish" I whisper and quickly peck Alisha's cheek before racing out the door.

I storm through the corridors not paying attention to all the cries and screams from struggling patients being dragged through the halls "Brooks where is your guardian!?" Guard Justin pulls me back slightly by my arm "I don't need a fucking guardian to hold my hand" I pull my arm out of his grip and walk off towards my ward. Home sweet home.

Alisha POV

My last session for the day has come to an end and I tidy up around my office, tonight I've been asked by head mistress to stay late tonight to help out with dinner service since our assistant cook didn't show today. I check my clock that hangs by a hook on my wall, it's 5pm and dinner isn't served until 6, I decide to go around and check up on patients and how they're doing "good evening Ashton" I smile as I approach his cell, Ashton snaps his head towards me "Alisha! boy am I glad to see you! Could you please tell whoever's in charge here that there's been a big misunderstanding" Ashton shakes his head and tries to slip his hands from his cuffs "Ashton remember? .. You killed your mother and said that the green men did it" I soften my tone "but they did lish, don't you believe me?" Ashton frowns and drops his head, "everything will be okay Ashton just keep pulling through buddy" I flash a warm smile and wave goodbye.

My heels echo throughout the ward as I make my way towards my final patient, all the men move towards their cell doors and scream out disturbing and frightening things, I ignore it and continue my path to my set destination "cell 5, cell 4, ah here we go" I chat to myself. I see Luke facing the wall mumbling to himself, I give a light 3 knocks on the caged door and luke still remains faced towards the wall "luke?" I call as I rattle with my keys and unlock his door. I take small steps towards Luke's structured figure "luke?" I ask again as I tap Luke's shoulder, luke coldly snaps his body around, his eyes completely black with no life, I slap my hand over my mouth and step back, luke blinks and his eyes return to normal "wha-what was that!?" I my voice croaks "what was what hunny?" Luke smiles "Your eyes! They, they were black! That's not normal!" I shake again, "you're seeing things love, being here will do that you know" luke winks as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear "d-don't touch me, please" I give Luke's chest a slight push and I back myself against the ice brick wall. "Are you afraid baby? I knew you would be eventually" luke murmurs into my ear, my body stiffens, a sudden wave of confidence flows through my body

"you know what?" I speak up confidently, luke frowns at me slightly "I'm not afraid, you know why?" I straighten out my clothes "why?" Luke mumbles "because you're a patient, you're locked up, whereas I have all the freedom in the world. You don't scare me Mr Brooks".

"Mm.. I like a girl who fights back, it's sexy" luke licks his lips and eyes me up and down, I let out a frustrated groan and huff out of Luke's cell making sure to lock it securely. I drag myself through the institution and towards the main corridor, I grab myself a coffee from the staff room and sip at it as I make my way to the cafeteria serving bench. I place an apron over my head and wash my hands "graci for helping out this evening Miss Hamilton it was so troubling finding someone willing to stay for a few extra hours" Margaret one of the chefs grins at me "it's no problem Margaret, glad to help" I nod and start to transfer foods from pots onto trays, 6pm strikes and a bell rings throughout the institution signalling dinner time, within no time the first lot of patients walk through the doors looking scrubby and grumpy. I give off a warm smile in attempt to cheer some patients up as I pass out trays to each and every patient, some return the smile and others grunt and walk off.

Once the doors stop swinging and the line up is clear I take off my gloves and dust my hands, I step out from behind the counter and watch everyone eating and chatting. "Hey babe" Luke's husky voice travels through my ears "luke! Why are you not eating?" I ask pointing towards his table "I need to use the little boys room" luke shrugs, I nod my head "okay but be quick, don't go anywhere else" I warn. Luke chuckles and walks out the doors, I grab my bag and notify the chef that luke has gone out and to keep an eye out for his return and I walk out the doors, clock out and make my way towards my car that still remains parked from early hours this morning.

Luke POV

I give Michael a quick nod across the cafeteria and make my way towards Miss Hamilton who's standing in the middle of the cafeteria like a confused duck. "Hey babe" I smirk, she turns around "luke! Why are you not eating?" She frowns as she points towards my usual spot at the back of the room, I give off a lazy shrug "I need to use to little boys room" Alisha nods and gives me approval as long as I return, I chuckle to myself "oh I won't be back here for a longggg time baby" I say under my breath as I make my way towards the toilets. Once I do my business I walk out of the door and spot Alisha clocking out for the night, I quickly hide before she sees me and wait for her to leave.

Once the coast is clear I tiptoe towards my cell where Michael is waiting for me "you ready for this Clifford?" I evilly grin "definitely" Michael replies as I toss him a spare set of clothes I snatched from the locker room a month or so ago. "Don't we look smart" I laugh at our outfits "yeah I've missed normal clothes" Michael breathes as he checks out his outfit; a pair of black skinny jeans and a flannel. I smile down at my hoodie and skinny jeans that for perfectly on my buff body "this is really happening" Michael puffs and shakes his hands "I'm nervous" he shakily laughs, "don't be" I blankly reply. It's true, he has no reason to be.

Not for long anyway.