Chapter 8

Recap -

We spend a good 30 more minutes chatting before I decide I should get back home and get some rest for work tomorrow. "Jai" I smile as read his name under my contacts, I look up to jai "it suits you" I grin, "thanks" jai chuckles.

"It was nice to meet you Alisha" jai smirks as he hugs me loosely.

"Wait I never told you my name?" I step back.

-

Alisha POV

Jai frowns for a second then smiles once again "it's on your name tag" he points to the tag on my shirt. I mentally facepalm myself. "Of course" I laugh. "Night jai, ill text you" I smile before getting in my car, Jai gives me one last wave before I pull out of the car park and on my way back home.

"I'm home!" I call out as I place my handbag and keys on the bench. "It's about time! We were just about to watch a movie" Cody smiles as he reaches the bottom of the stairs, "we?"

"Hey Alisha!" Daniel chirps as he also appears from the bottom of the staircase. "Hey Daniel, long time no see" I give him a quick hug, "you joining us for a movie?" I shake my head "I'm exhausted, sorry. But enjoy yourselves! Night" I yawn and make my way upstairs to have a shower to freshen up.

My towel is securely wrapped around my body, my hair freshly washed. I open the mirrored cabinet infront of me and grab my toothbrush, shutting the door, an all too familiar Aussie face is smirking at me through the reflection, I let out a loud shriek and whip my body around to find my bathroom bare. I let out a deep breath and wash my face, I'm just tired.

-x-

I walk through the corridors and into the ward C cell block, I glance into every cell it pass on my way to make sure every patient is stable. I stop at Cell 3, Luke's cell. I see his figure asleep in his bed, I weakly smile and turn around to walk back out to the main corridors, I walk around the corner a bump into a tall male, I stumble but manage to keep my balance. "Luke?", luke just grins "I thought you were sleeping! What are you doing out? You will get caught!" I whisper shout.

Luke's eyes turn darker, it always makes me shiver when he does that. "Looks like I've already been caught, maybe you should punish me Hamilton" his rich voice replies. I look around to see if there is anyone in presence and I grab Luke's forearm and take him to my office, shutting and locking the door behind me. "Eager I see" luke smirks again. "Stop that" I groan

"Stop what baby?" Luke licks his lips "the smirking!". Luke laughs "does it turn you on? Because if it does I just might have to continue it" luke winks. I sigh "why are you out of your cell?" I quiz "because you dragged me here for my punishment which by the way I'm still waiting for" luke winks again. "I mean how did you get out?" I snap. Luke stands from the chair he was placed on and walks over to my whiteboard, "that's for me to know missy, why do you care anyway" luke tuts "because I'm your psychiatrist and it's important to keep you safe and secured" i cross my arms

Luke turns away from the whiteboard and looks at me "you mean locked up and kept from freedom" Luke's eyes soften. "Don't think of it that way" I shake my head

"But that's how it is right? I'm a loony! I was put here because I can't control myself! I can't handle hurt like a normal person should! Instead I have to kill people I care about to take them out of their misery and to mend my broken heart" luke shouts slamming his hand on my desk making my body jolt with fear

"no ones making you do anything luke, the sooner you realise that the faster your recovery will blow over" I speak softly. Luke scoffs "you don't know half of it, and I know that once you do, you'll leave too" luke sniffles and turns back around to the whiteboard picking up a coloured marker and scribbling down a word.

'Forlorn' meaning to appear sad and lonely.

Luke sits back down and starts to trace along his tattoos "is that how you feel luke? Sad and alone?" I ask gently. Luke gives a short nod. "You're not alone, I'm here, it's what I'm here for, and sad? You should be happy because you're on a road to getting better" I faintly smile. "That's not why I'm sad Alisha" luke sighs, "then what?" I frown. Luke rubs his eyes harshly and stands up and unlocks the door "luke!? Where are you going?" I stand from my chair also and follow him out of the room. "I'm going to my cell, no need to escort me" luke snaps.

Luke POV

She's not afraid. I like that. I like how she cares.

All the other girls would scream and tell me to go away, but she wants to stay. I don't want her to leave me.

I won't let her leave me.

______________________________________________________

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY BUT AW LUKE'S BECOMING SOFT FOR ALISHA!?

Don't forget to vote or comment! (:

-@dearestluke