Chapter 29

Hello I'd just like to apologise for such a late update! I've had a real struggle coming up with ideas to put into this one but in the end I did it and I made it pretty long to make up for a weeks gap of updating!

For lunch I chose that we had baked Roma tomatoes with prosciutto, poached eggs and spinach. While Luke and I waited for our meals to be cooked we sat opposite another at the dinning table. I fidget with the lot of utensils placed next to me as the man that goes by Carl walks out with two cups of ice and a sparking champagne bottle next to them.

"How was practise mr Brooks?" Carl smiles as he pours our drinks.

"Alisha kicked ass, she was a natural, I'm really proud" Luke grins as he looks over to me making me blush.

"It was okay" I nod and Carl smiles.

"That's lovely, I'm sure you'll be looking forward to the following classes then" Carl nods and places our drinks on the table.

"Following classes? Luke?" I ask with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"You didn't expect to learn to fight in just, one class did you?" Luke smirks and sips his drink.

"Uh, yes" I raise my eyebrow.

"I do your sessions, you do mine" Luke winks. I scrunch up my nose and let out a small groan.

"Fuck my life" I mumble to myself.

"No moaning Hamilton, moaning is for pleasure not annoyance" Luke speaks.

"Can we, just eat?" I fake smile. Luke smirks and as if on cue the kitchen doors swing open and Carl returns with the two plates of food laying on his hands.

"Enjoy, and enjoy" Carl speaks as he lays a plate in front of us both. We thank him before he walks back away again, leaving me alone with Luke.

After our meal we place our cutlery onto the empty plates.

"That was delic-"

"Did you guys miss me?" A all to familiar voice speaks from the dinning doors. He chuckles. "Of course you did".

"Don't look at him" Luke whispers.

"What do you want Jai?" Luke luke bluntly speaks, his tone and body becoming much darker than before. Jai smirks and glances over to me, I quickly look down to my lap. Luke follows Jai's gaze and squints his eyes.

"I could kill you" Luke darkly speaks and cracks his neck. The old psychotic Luke is back, no doubt.

"I know" he nods without a single care. Jai's attitude has changed. He looks just like Luke now, muscles, tattoos and styled hair.

"Where have you been these past few days huh?" Luke quizzes.

"Hitting the gym, getting ready to take after my brother" Jai darkly smiles.

"I'm not going anywhere" Luke frowns.

"I know, But i've decided to join my precious brothers team".

"You're already on my team?" Luke speaks in a confused matter.

"Oh, not your team" Jai evilly smirks before sending a wink my way and walking out the doors. Luke remains standing nearby the door in the same position.

"I'm so confused" Luke frowns.

"What is it?" I ask and stand from the table chair.

"Nothing, don't worry". There's a moment of silence before Luke turns around and looks at me. "I need to write an important letter right away, you need to go to your room for awhile" Luke speaks and walks over to me, gently grabbing me by the arm.