Chapter 16: Going Back

Start from the beginning

He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer into him, "You're not to be sorry for anything love, I'm proud of you!" he whispered back, pecking my cheek. I shrugged, not convinced. "I don't want to leave..." I muttered, playing with his hair. Niall nodded, "I don't either love, but this is something you can't refuse, and there's only a few weeks left." he assured me, watching me intently. I bit down onto my bottom lip, a few weeks seemed way too long. He smiled his crooked grin, and kissed me slowly before Harry came to cocklblock us. As always. I was going to miss him.

"Let's watch movies and order room-service?" Liam suggested, wrapping protectively an arm around his girlfriend. We all nodded, everyone starting to fight over the only menu card and debating whether it would be Toy Story (unsuprisingly) or Crazy, Stupid Love. I didn't want to leave. This was my family now, I was scared that if I left, everything would change. I knew it was stupid, but it just felt too good to be true. Niall knew something was wrong, he placed his hand on my thigh, grasping my attention. "You alright love?" I gulped, nodding and gave him a small smile. 

He knew I was being fake. Niall grabbed my hand, "Time will fly real fast, and I'll try to visit, don't be sad love, please. I don't like seeing you like this..." I chuckled, he was just too cute. I snuggled into his arms, nestling my head into his chest. "I love you." He whispered, before I kissed him passionately in response.

"Can't you just stop that?" Harry squealed, throwing the menu card to our faces. We rolled our eyes, "Get laid Styles!" I laughed, as Niall and I looked through the menu, him choosing about half of the food written on it. Lou took care of the call, Liam slipped in the movie, I went to get all the duvets and El spread out napkings onto the carpeted floor for our "pic-nic".

"Bon Appétit!" we all yelled before starting to eat as we started watching Toy Story (again.) 

NIALL'S POV

Sasha was long-gone fallen asleep as the credits of Crazy, Stupid Love rolled in. She looked so peaceful when she slept, like a child. She was half in my lap, curled up against the sofa's armrest. Everyone started slowly waking-up or stretching out and heading off to bed. Liam turned off the TV, "Are you going to be okay mate?" he whispered, looking at Sasha. He knew how much I would miss her. I smiled reassuringly at him and nodded. Liam was always taking care of us. He smiled back and left. I picked up Sash, and brought her back to the room, laying her carefully onto the bed. 

I didn't want her to leave, these days had been perfect. Absolutely perfect. When I'd get back, I was going to ask her to move in with me. Hell, we were probably going fast, but it was worth it. I couldn't imagine living somewhere without her. I could totally picture our daily-life and I just couldn't wait. I lay down beside her, just watching her. She was absolutely stunning and I still couldn't grasp how I could have gotten her, I was unbelievably lucky. "Staring is rude." she said, before laughing and opening her eyes. I couldn't help the butterflies that came when we were so close or when I heard her laugh. 

I chuckled, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer, "Can't help myself!" Sash rolled her eyes and pecked my lips. "I fell asleep, didn't I?" she groaned, letting out a sigh. I nodded, laughing softly as she face-palmed. "I'm going to miss you so much." I whispered, unable to keep that to myself any longer. She smiled, almost sadly, revealing her dimples. "Me too..." I brought my lips to hers, as I massaged the small of her back, tracing circles, her hands toying with the hair at the nape of my neck. And I swear, at that moment, I knew that this would be the happiest I would ever be.

SASHA'S POV

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.locale=fr&id=59774647

I finished my note by drawing small hearts all over the piece of ripped paper, it was way too early for the others, so I had just written a little something for them,

Guys,

Will see you children soon enough, I was so happy to spend X-mas with you lot! Thanks for everything, accepting me in the "brat pack" and all...

Miss you already! Love y'all xxx 

-S

PS: Girls, send me a text when you're back in London! x 

I had also written one for Niall, a little surprise, which I had stuffed in an inside pocket of his jacket, he would eventually discover it. Speaking of which, dragged the suitcase out of our room, fully dressed, "You ready?" he asked. I nodded and followed him out. 

NIALL'S POV

I tightened my grip on Sasha's waist as the flight attendant announced her flight, in a monotone voice. God I hated airports, you're always leaving something or someone behind in either way. She let out a small sigh, "I love you." I felt a lump in my throat. Jesus, don't cry Horan, you're a guy, you just won't see her for a few weeks, no big deal. It's still fucking a few weeks. Thankfully there wasn't any fans at this time in the morning, so we were only accompanied by a security guard. She got up onto her tip-toes pecking my cheek and started to leave.

I quickly pulled her back into my chest, "That's it?" I asked. Sasha would never leave without proper goodbyes. Her green hazel eyes were brimmed with tears, as she chuckled, hastily wiping them away. "I'm not going to snog you in front of your body guard Niall..." I couldn't help but laugh at her shy ways, I caught one of the tears on her pink cheeks and kissed her gently, tasting the salty tear drops that had fallen. "I don't give a damn. I love you." I whispered, before kissing her again.

She smiled into the kiss, and gave me a tight squeeze, "Love you back!" she picked up her bag and started walking hastily to the gate, already late. I was scared leaving her. Scared? What could even happen anyways? I shook my head but nontheless still screamed out as she passed the gate, "Be careful!" Sasha turned back at me, I knew she was rolling her eyes. She blew me a kiss and hurried along to her plane. 

I already missed her. 

A.N Sorry for the boring chapter! Drama to come! Dum dum dum dumm! 

Thank you lovelies for reading! xxx