Chapter 9

- A trip to another dimension again, Shadow fighting with aliens, Sonic royal blood and me being a fool. Okay I think that we must handle with a lot of things here. - Knuckles said.

- "Humph." - SG was angry enough to kill thousands of mutants at his own now. - "We must find an answer to this! And we must find how these fucking mutants have been created. It's the one million question here in Earth and nobody have the answer to it yet."

- That's right SG. But we don't go to get any of them if we just sit here and chit chat. - Shadow said.

- "I know what Shadow is implying." - Sonic said." And even if I do not like the idea of travelling to unknown places in a planet who is on war status, we must do it. The corporation that you have said before...what was her name again?"

- SEGA.

- SEGA. So where are their headquarters? And, which were the most powerful person before the ''Apocalypse'' in Earth? Maybe he can help us find some clues for our ''investigation''.

- That's a piece of cake. The headquarters and the most powerful person are in the same place. We call this country USA. I remember reading one month before the ''Apocalypse'' starts that SEGA Games and his branches all over the world have been merged and the Headquarters have been moved to the old building of SEGA in California.

- "Then we have our answer." - Knuckles replied.

- "It's a very long journey to USA."- SG was shocked to hear them proposing going there but he was the type of person seeking adventures. He has started to believe that he will have the chance to solve the biggest problem that humanity has ever seen and repay his ''debt'' to Shadow. But what really convinced him were the words from Shadow himself.

- It doesn't matter. I will reach the end of the universe to see her again.

Shadow voice was cold as always, but it sounded to SG like a sword slashing through the air.