Chapter 12

- "Tails are sure that we are going into the right tent?" - Amy said.

- Of course, I'm sure Amy. My Thermal detector have shown me the greatest concentration of power near...

- Yeah, yeah Tails just use your silly stuff and find us the person we need to find. Though I never going to trust these metal bullshits. - Sticks said.

Time was passing faster at Mobius rather than in Earth. Dimensions are sometimes unexplainable. In these forty days (Which are only four days in Earth) Eggman with almost no resistance at all have easily took command of a big part of the world with the power of his army combined with the power of the Chaos Emeralds. And as a result of his actions a resistance team called ''Freedom Fighters'' have already emerged to fight him.

The company of three have arrived in the tent of the leader of the rebels where a soldier stopped them and them if they want an audience with her. They answered positively so he rushed to his Princess.

- My Princess, three visitors have arrived. They want to speak with you.

- "Okay, soldier thank you." She answered with a gentle tone in her voice" Nice to meet you. I'm Princess Sally Acorn."

- "Nice to meet you, your highness..."- Amy tried to be polite but Sticks interrupted her immediately.

- Listen I don't care how the hell do they call you but Eggman have taken our home and sent some friends of ours in another dimension. So, when are we going to fight him?

- I'm happy to see that that you are prepared to fight. But a fight against a tyrant can't be successful immediately unfortunately. We must give him small hits until we find the proper time to counterattack. If only it was possible to end this one and for all...I would be the first one to end it.

- "We will not disappoint you Princess." - Tails was thinking about his best friend Sonic. And he was like a lion in a cage.