Chapter 2

- "Phew that was close!" - Constantine told to his captain.

- Yeah at least we did not suffer any casualties. Nick injuries were not serious. He will heal soon. Hey look, the patrol squad is coming. Have you found any survivors guys?

- Yeah sir we...

- Dragon!

- Irene? Is that you? Oh, thank god!

- Thank you for everything! And thank you too guys! I owe you everything! I thought I was going to die!

- "You don't have to worry anymore Irene. You are gonna be safe from bow on. I promise you that." SG answered.

SG was a legend at his area in those past months of destruction for Earth. He was an average body person around one hundred eighty cm tall, though his physical condition and his strategic thinking give him a tactical advantage over mutants. He was the angel that saved many people lives and put them into the safety of one of the many shelters built globally to protect humans from the mutants. The shield generator preventing them from breaking in have been proven unbreakable.

- Dragon! Thank you again. I owe you my life...forever.

- Irene, we have known each other for so many years to call me Dragon now. This is the nickname for those who do not know my real name.

- Do I really know you?

- "Yeah..."- he says and removes his dragon-shaped helmet - "I'm Spiros-Gerry. Or as you preferred to call me...SG".

- SG! - Irene exclaimed and immediately fell into his arms. - I can't believe it! - How is it even possible to be you?

SG smiled and hugged Irene tightly. "When I came back to Greece two years ago after my educational ''trip'' with the vessel I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. But I have been forced to learn how to survive. After some time, they have given me the leadership of the shelter, but my brother Steve was better qualified for this job, so I have given him the political leadership and I took the military leadership instead. And for the past eight months I'm fighting with these monsters together with my team trying to save as many people as we can.

- No matter the position, I'm sure that they are lucky to have you SG!