Chapter 32

The awkwardness was still intense in the Freedom Fighter's army meeting back in their camp where everyone was present but the mission that they had was too important for Sonic to focuse on it right now.

- "So, Sally tell me what we have about Eggman's army weaknesses?"

- "It's not much. But we learned something just a while ago.

- "I suppose that I'm not gonna here good news huh?

- "You guessed right Sonic. He uses the power of the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald to robotize my people. Some managed to escape and came to us for help. But most of the Mobotropolis are not the persons that they used to be anymore. We must act quickly to cut his source of power before he manages to turn everyone into a mindless robot. And before he does the same to Bunnie. If he has not done it already.

- "If you allow me Sally..." - SG said.

- "Yeah SG go on."

- If we steal the Chaos Emeralds, we basically end this war. As Tails said in the scientific meeting just before of our meeting, the Emeralds not only give him the ability to turn persons into robots but strengthen his "real" robots and help him produce even more...And if the rumors are true their only source of power is the power of the 3 Chaos Emeralds.

- "So, we take them back and then we just have to face Eggman and Seelkadoom." - Knuckles said.

- "It's not a just Knuckes. In the end Eggman is a calculable opponent by his own but that's it. Without his army we can beat him easily. The real problem is Seelkadoom. And you know Seelkadoom better that we do but from what we heard he has done terrible things to people opposing Eggman's rule." - Amy said.

- "Then we must make a plan right away." - Molly said.

- "Let's keep it simple. We make a small team to infiltrate Mobotropolis, we steal the emeralds and then we deal with Seelkaddom and Eggman." - Mina said.

- "That's not a bad plan." Princess Sally said. "But I have to add something to it. If we just send a team there...Even if they are the best of us it will be easier for them to discover that we trying to steal the Emeralds. So, I say that we must make a fake all-out attack in the city and make them believe that we trying our best to defeat them in a suicidal attack against their army while Sonic SG and Mina will go inside and do the "dirty job".

- "I'm not gonna fucking stay out of it" - Knuckles said.

- "This is way too risky Sally." - SG said.

- "Knuckles, I understand your anger. I really do. My best friend is there. My people suffer because of Eggman. I lost my Kingdom and my city because of him. But I ask you as a favor to stay and fight in the main front. We cannot send everyone of our capable fighters there. They will understand us for sure if we do this. And SG, as of your disagreement I truly respect your opinion...You have proven yourself to be a loyal ally and a friend. But as I am in command here the decision is final. Prepare the forces!

- "Allright Sally." - SG said. - "But I have to ask you for an amendment in the plan first."

- "What is it SG?"

- Send me and Sonic only. We can do this. The risk of detection will be even less, and it will be easier for them to believe that the attack is real.

- "SG I want to..." - Mina began to say but Princess Sally interrupted her.

- "It's okay Mina. SG is right. He and Sonic will go there.

- "As you command Sally." - Mina said.

- Now everyone go! We have a planet to liberate!