Chapter 18

- "Princess all Tornado-Two fighter planes have been upgraded to Tornado-X level. Also, the new multipurpose robots are ready for use. We call them X-Cyclones." - Tails said enthusiastically.

- "That's something good to hear Tails! This will help us hit Eggman even harder after these recent victories. Even if they were of a small extent the morale of our army has started to heighten after a lot of time." - Princess Sally answered.

- "I hope that we will not applicate hit and run tactic for much longer. Mobius need to start getting liberated and I need to find someone too." - Tails said.

- You are speaking about that best friend of yours that you told me. Sonic. Is that correct?

- Yes, it is. But...Princess do you feel weird?

- What exactly do you mean by weird Tails?

- Something like a headache?

- Ahhhh! Damn it! Yeah, I totally feel it now. My mind is ready to blow up!

- "Princess, Tails are you okay?" - Amy listened Princess Sally yelling and haste towards them as quick as she was able to. - "Help! Someone get over here quick!"

- "No need to yell Amy. Everything is okay now. Physically at least." - Princess Sally said that as she stood up together with Tails. - "Tails! Tell me that it is just a bad dream!"

- No, it's not Sally. I don't know what happened, but someone made us discover some lost memories...

- "Tails what are you speaking about?" - Amy was astonished by what she was hearing but she suddenly felt a terrible pain. - "Ohhh my head!"

Amy after some seconds she stood up. - "It can't be true. But it is. So that is why you called the Princess by her first name just some seconds ago Tails. You have known her a long time, ago right?"

- "Everybody here knows each other. But someone else knew us from back then too." - Princess Sally said.

- "You are speaking about Sonic right?" - Amy answered.

- That's correct Amy.

- Just keep one thing in mind Princess. He was your boyfriend then. But he is the love of my life now.