Chapter 14

Seelkadoom face was serious but inside he was ready to destroy everything and everyone.

- Aren't you supposed to have the last working satellites available? Why can't you find them?

- "Because these satellites are not gonna be functional in some months if we don't send a mission to space. Kind of difficult to do it right now."- The president of the USA Harry Stockwell was a tall and intelligent person. But his motive was not to save humanity.

After the start of the Apocalypse, the United States Capitol or his underneath to be exact, was the new base of operations for the remains of the US government and its army.

- "We don't need to be well prepared for them damn it!" Seelkadoom answered as the president told him that he has to save as many forces as he can in case of any attack." I can take them by my own and leave as soon as I do that."

- So, we are you not doing this already Seelkadoom? If you find them, you know the key to go back and they don't. And I don't think that we can stop you if you try to reach the portal.

- You are not as fool as I considered after all. The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want to end their torture immediately. I want to last as much as it can last and then watch them die. And after that I would have become the superior form of Hedgehog and power in every fucking planet, dimension or universe.

- We can't read your mind. And we can't control you. But that is what makes you special...just like the other one in the cells.

- I'm special...I'm Seelkadoom...And believe me...you never gonna find out anything about me...human.

- The only thing that I know is that our top priority is to defend our planet from the intruders and their human ally. Everything else comes second. The mutants...even the backup plan.

Seelkadoom laughed. But he already knew something that it will change the lives of our heroes forever.