16 (SPG)

Avianna

He's telling the truth.

I recall overhearing him and his mother arguing in his office, and he was enraged at his mother for what she had done to me. However, she was attempting to explain herself but he urged her to go, which she did.

As for my parents' fear of telling me who rescued me, I now understand why they didn't tell me because they couldn't.

I'm gradually understanding everything, and I'm grateful for his help at the time. He is my savior, which is why I feel so empty wihout him. Now my feelings for him is growing deeper. I feel sorry for him because I make him look the bad guy here.

...years passed

We kissed, argued, played games, watched movies, and watched dramas dramas dramas virtually every day. We had been together for over five years when he proposed to me. Of course, I said yes since he is the best/perfect man who every girl dreams of being with, and I'm not going to let them have him. He is everything to me; he has a good heart and spirit, and he loves me just as much as I love him. I love him a lot.

-

"I do," I answered, and Alexander didn't wait for the priest's signal. He passionately kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I can hear clapping and laughter from the audience.

"Enough is enough! Get a place to stay! You and your partner kissed for almost an hour!" My and Alexander's friends screamed at us.

"Shut up," Alexander muttered, glaring at them before kissing me once more.

I kissed him back, and he carried me around like a bride. As we approach the masses, they applaud and congratulate us. Alexander then continued walking towards his car "Hey there, dude! Keep in mind that you must be at the front desk. Please don't let us go hungry." Myles remarked

"Don't expect anything." I laughed as Alexander said.

"And I won't go hungry tonight," he said, teasingly looking at me. He chuckled as I punched his chest.

"Thanks folks, I've got to go." Our parents smiled and waved goodbye

Alexander said, "Bye." said to them and our parents smiled and waved a goodbye.

He carried me to our room as soon as we arrived at our place. He begins a passionate kiss on my lips, removing his suit and polo as we kiss, and then he invades my mouth. I can feel his tongue scurrying across the inside of my mouth. I moan as he sucks my tongue. He lowers his lips to my neck, sucking it in and kissing it firmly. I have a feeling I'll have a bunch of hickeys tomorrow. In my head, I laughed. He's now shirtless, and he's nibbling my neck while gently unzipping my bridal gown. My breast then appeared in front of him, and I tried to hide it, but he grabbed my hand and said, "Don't do that. They're stunning." I blushed, and then he began stroking it, making me moan. His right breast was sucking while he massaged my left breast. "Mine," he says over and over.

I groan, "Aahh...ugh," he's fantastic at it.

"Moan loudly for me, baby," he said, suckling at my breast as if he were a newborn in need of my milk. I groan.

Then he kissed me on the lips, carefully moving closer to my entrance. He kissed my underwear after removing it. He separates my legs and wraps them around his neck, then leans forward and begins licking it.

"Aah..ughh..aHh baby"

"You like it?" he asked

"Yes ughh ahh ughh"

He licked it some more before kissing it. I can feel his tongue on my entrance; he left it there for a few moments before letting it do the work.

"Fckk...ughhh" I groan as his mouth fcks my entrance.

He came to a halt and kissed my entrance, saying, "Mine."

When he puts two fingers inside it and starts fingering me, I groan even louder. It's incredibly fast, and I adore it.

"Ugh...fckk...alexander..uggh," I mumbled, and then I coughed. He kissed my entrance once more after licking all of my cum. Fck, he took off his pants and underwear.

"It's huge." I blushed as I said it.

He kissed me on the lips and said, "Don't worry, it'll hurt at first, but you'll enjoy it after you get used to it."

He positions his d*ck on my entrance while I nod my head. "It hurts," I said. "Sshh, love, it won't," he said as he licked my lower lips. He takes a few steps back to make sure it doesn't hurt, then asks, "Can I move now, love?" He starts moving into me after I nod. It starts softly and then picks up speed, faster, faster. Fck

"Love how tight your hole is. It's great "he remarked, muttering

Only moans can be heard in our room. He kept squeezing my breasts and rubbing them.

I moan so loudly that I can feel myself cumming, just as he is. He sat alongside me without taking his d*ck out of me. "Thank you, my love," he whispered as he drew me closer to him and kissed my lips. I pound his chest as he continues, "I can't wait for the next round." He chuckled and hugged me tightly. "I love you," I whispered, "and I love you, too," before falling asleep.

The mafia leader who was once my principal and savior now owns me. I am grateful to God for giving me Alexander. A blessing from up high