6

Avianna

I'm still baffled as to who prepared this dish. Maybe it's simply my other bestfriend playing a joke on me. Let me call her right now and inform her that she has failed.

Ring, ring, ring.

"Hey there, babe! What's going on?"

"Whatever, whatever. I just want to let you know that you have failed."

"Huh? What did i fail at?"

"I know you're attempting to scare me with those letters, foods, and roses," says the narrator.

In the other line, I could hear her giggling hysterically.

"What? You're serious, right? Why am I going to do that? I'm not going to spend my money on those things."

"So you're saying it isn't you, Xia?"

"Obviously not. Please don't tell me you've been stalked yet again."

"Whoa, please don't say that; I don't have a stalker."

"Okay, babe, take it easy."

"Are you sure it's not you?"

"Of course. Just a moment. "Yes, Mom, I'll be there."

Obviously, she's speaking with her mother.

"All right, darling, I've got to go." Loveyah, I'll talk to you later!"

"All right, loveyah sweetie"

If it's not her, who could it be? I hung up the phone. Is it true that I have a stalker this time? What the hell, I'm sick of dealing with individuals like that. I've had previous experience with this, going back to elementary school. A high school boy was following me around and was about to kiss me when someone came to my rescue. I was a youngster at the time, so I had no clue what the kiss was about. Because my eyes are full of tears, I don't remember the face of the highschool boy or the one who rescued me.  All I remember is crying so hard in front of the person who rescued me, feeling sick, and then falling into the person's arms.

When I finally woke up, I couldn't remember anything and asked my mother what had happened, but my father told her not to tell me since I was too young. But they told me what occurred back then when I was in high school, and I'm afraid it will happen again. However, I am grateful that the person is present and willing to assist me. My parents aren't even willing to tell me who saved me.

That's enough for now. I know it's unbelievable, but things happen, and it's unfortunate for me that it's going to happen again.

Because I'm not sure if the meal is safe, I chose not to consume it. I just placed orders for pizza and had it delivered to my room. I opted to watch movies, and when I was watching them, I remembered what had happened at school, and I became completely paralyzed.

I'm not fond of the way he said "You're mine." He sounded possessive and interested with me.

Wait. He can't be, there's no way...