15

Alexander

"I've arrived, baby." I hugged her tightly and murmured.

She responded, "Just let go of me."

"I'm not going to do that." Until you give me the opportunity to explain everything," I said.

"Fine," I hear her say.

I ushered her to my shivel chair and invited her to take a seat. "Do you remember that day when the high school boy who followed you around almost raped you?" I kneel in front of her and grip her hand tightly. "Yeah- wait how—" I inquired. By kissing her lips, I cut her off. 

"First, pay attention to what I'm saying. That day, I was the one who rescued you. I'm the one who carried you to the hospital and drove you there. My mother told your parents not to tell you anything about me at the time. If they did, she will cause harm to you and your family. But your father mentioned me, and my mother was aware of this at the time, so she injected you with medication that will erase parts of your memories, including mine." "I'm not sure what you're talking about. Why is she so protective of you?" "No one is permitted to know who I am because I am the future mafia ruler." "What?!" "Yes, you heard that right." "I told her," I murmured, clutching her hand tightly. "That day I left the school, I need to go back because our enemies are attacking our place and I need to protect it. I am sorry I did left you. It's an emergency" she nodded her head and I hugged her tight.

"Thank you for saving me and sorry." she said

"Always welcome baby and don't be sorry. It's fine"  I said and kissed her forehead

"But is this how you interview the new applicants?" she asked and I laughed hard and pull her closer to me.

"You don't know how much I love you."

"So you are telling me that you fall for me from the day you saved me?"

"Yes I did"

"Okay, but can we start the interview now?"

"Sure love." I said and she stood up and sits on the chair in front of my table.

I cough, "What's your name?"

"Avianna Lim"

"Why do you think you deserve this position?" I asked

"What position sir?"

"The position to be my wife." I told her and she blushed so hard.

I chuckled and stood up and kissed her head. I really can't handle her cuteness, I really love her so damn much. I'll kill if someone tried to intervene our relationship.

When it comes to her, I'll be like a soft puppy who just want her attention and love.